•={==> Western Royalty <==}=•

Lol look up top ^^^^^^^^^^

Sup peoples. There will be a change not really a big one, I'm just giving mc a name, y'all can still use your own if y'all want. It's gonna take a while to get used to since I'm pretty sure y'all are already used to "Y/N" oh and I'll be changing the name of his Dojutsu to Sen No Me or Thousand Eyes. Anyway, the MC's new name will be Kagemitsu Shinji!! A strong warrior with the power of shadow and light (black flames and white flames lol).

≠≠≠

Yeah so that's done let's get to it lol.

≠≠≠

The next day team Kakashi got some time to themselves, Sai was painting, Kakashi read some smut and Mito working on sealing tags. While they were doing so, they saw Shinji still in the butler outfit walk past them while carrying trays of food and walked towards them and placed the food on the table in the middle of the room. Sai gave a smile lacking emotion, Kakashi eye smiled and Mito giggled.

"What's so funny?" Shinji raised an eyebrow looking at his giggling teammate.

"It's just.. why are you still wearing that?" She asked as the other two also looked curious.

"Oh this? Well after the festival ended, Mrs. Akamatsu asked me to continue being the princess' butler until our departure. At first I declined but she offered to pay me for the butler job." Shinji explained while laughing a bit at his situation.

"Well, this job does suit you oddly enough. If you wanted to quit being a Shinobi you can just be the personal butler of the princess of the Land of Fire." Sai said blankly while smiling.

All eyes were now on Sai, not expecting him to say something like that. Kakashi and Mito's attention then go back to Shinji as he hummed.

"Well, if it ever comes to that I just might." He shrugged before turning and walking off to the princess' bedroom carrying the last tray of food.

Later

Shinji arrived at the bedroom door of the princess, knocking he heard no call for him so he waited a few seconds before opening the door and seeing the princess still asleep. Sighing he opened the blinds of the windows causing light to flood the room waking her as she shielded her eyes from the blinding rays of light.

"Uuuugghhh whyyy.... I was having such a great dream.." She whined as she rubbed her eyes adjusting her vision and saw Shinji standing at the foot of her bed.

"Rise and shine Kyomi-hime, your mother has instructed me to have you up early. You will be meeting with the Farwynd royal family soon." He said as he did a small bow.

The princess was frozen stuff as in front of her was the handsome guy from Konoha still wearing the butler uniform. "U..umm.. Goo..good morning. Why are you still wearing that?" She asked a little red as she had a "little" crush on the young man.

"I've been hired by your mother to be your personal butler once more until the my departure to Konoha." He explained as he led her to a table in her room. "Please eat, I have prepared your clothes for today's activities, call for me when you're finished." Shinji bowed and flickered out sight.

"... Wow, so cool." She said as she stared at the spot where Shinji once stood with small stars and hearts in her eyes.

TimeSkip: