Rescue

Jumping through the forest, Y/N arrived in front of a cave blocked by a boulder with a seal, and at the entrance stood Team Guy, consisting of TenTen, Rock Lee and Neji Hyuga.

Landing in front of them, followed by the rest of Team 7, the two sensei's approached and gave each other Intel.

"Through here, I can feel Gaia's chakra and it's depleting fast, we need to hurry!" Y/N said. Might Guy then rushed at the boulder and hit it as hard as he could, but the hit was absorbed by the seal. Neji then informed the others of the location of the other sealing tags that was holding the entrance together with the help of his dojutsu.

Team Guy scattered and arrived at the other seal tags as Kakashi went to the one on the boulder, ripping the tags off at the same time while Sakura showed her monstrous strength destroying the boulder in one hit.

Going in, team Kakashi was met with with the two Akatsuki members, one with black hair and one with blonde. The blonde sat on the body of Gaia as a large clay bird stood next to them.

The sight angered Naruko, but not as much as it angered their only male teammate as his sage eyes was changing rapidly from yellow to a eerie purple. Then orbs of flames appeared and floated around him as some slowly turned to black flames. He then blurred out of sight then the blonde haired Akatsuki member was embedded into the wall of the cave and off of the Kazekage.

 He then blurred out of sight then the blonde haired Akatsuki member was embedded into the wall of the cave and off of the Kazekage

He moved so fast that no one even saw what happened... In one moment he stood still and the next he was crouched down at the lifeless redhead. The other Akatsuki member jumped away to dodge a black chain destroying the ground from where he once stood.

"What the hell!?" Sasori exclaimed looking from his previous position and towards his team member Deidara. "Ow... ow, ow.... what the hell happened?" The blonde asked as he staggered to his feet, he then looked towards where the Kazekage was and saw a person crouched down hovering over the Kazekage orbs of black and white fire floated around him. He looked towards his clay bird and saw it in a corner of the cave disintegrating in white fire.

"Oi, you bastard you'll pay for that!" Deidara shoved both his hands inside his pouches as he ranted about art and explosions, Y/N slowly looked his direction as his eyes were still flickering as he disappear once more confusing team 7 and the two Akatsuki members.

"What the... where'd he go?" Deidara looked around and took as arms out of the pouch. Though Deidara felt a little off... like parts of his were missing... he raised his hands to perform a jutsu but there was a slight problem.... his hands were gone, now at the hands of Y/N. Deidara then saw his arms being held by Y/N, they were then disintegrated by a burst of white-blueish fire making the owners of said arms look in disbelief and was quickly replaced by anger.

"Yo...you... you bastard! I'll kill you!" Deidara screamed as he rushed towards the person responsible for his dismemberment. When he neared the young teen, Deidara froze on the spot feeling a strong pressure holding him down. He looked up towards his target and saw his now glowing amethyst eyes.