Three.

In the middle of nowhere (Minnesota)...

Cameron sits on her sofa, staring at her newest addition to her collection of "trinkets". This specific collection was made of things she's found over the years. Things that might help her.

She's VERY creative.

The newest addition happened to be a pair of scissors. They must've been at least two hundred years old.

As she was writing in her notebook ("Notebook of ideas"), Cameron heard a knock at her front door. Not just one, but three knocks.

Knock. Knock-knock!

Smiling softly, but not moving from her position on the sofa, she knocked back.

Knock-knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hey, Uncle Luth. What's up?"

Finally looking towards the front door, she stood up and walked towards her uncle. "Same old, same old. You?"

Cameron tilted her head slightly. "The usual. Who's this?"

"Ryn, this is Ethan Hunt. Ethan, this is Cameron," Benji introduces.

"Oh! I've heard stories about you! Nice to meet you, Mister Hunt."

Shaking hands, Ethan spoke. "You, too. Please, call me Ethan. Mister Hunt makes me feel old."

"Well, now that we all know each other, why don't we sit down?" Cameron offered.

Luther stopped in his tracks. "We would love to, but we have a few.. issues to deal with. We need your help."

"Oh shit. I'm down to help, but I'll need to bring a few things if that's okay?"

"You have ten minutes," replied Ethan.

Sighing, Cameron looked around her room. "Alright, wait outside. I'll be done in ten."

When the three men left, the young woman started to grab the main things she needed: clothes, bathroom essentials, and her pocket knife, while shoving it into a duffel bag.

Realizing that she had much more space than she realized, she decided to bring some of her creations.

As a science and physics nerd, she'd learned how to make a LOT of things.

Time skip, I'm lazy

"Eight minutes and twenty-five seconds," Cameron announced, "How'd I do?"

Getting frustrated about the time they were 'wasting' (Ethan's words), the brown haired man spoke up. "Good job. Let's go, shall we? The plane's waiting. We'll fill you in on the ride."

"Get ready for my rants about random things. I'm like Uncle Benny; I babble a LOT."

"Hey!"