Four.

"So, let me get this straight: you want to ask me, a civilian, to help you prevent another nuclear attack?"

Cameron and the others were in the jet, on their way to Greece.

"First of all, yes, we asked you. Technically you're not a civilian anymore. Secondly, another?!" Ethan queried, obviously annoyed.

Cameron giggled, "Yes, grandpa. Uncle Benny, remember Moscow a few years ago?"

The Brit sighed. "How could I forget? You wouldn't stop talking about it. You weren't even with us physically!"

"Rude!" Looking to Ethan, she realized he was lost. "Long story short, I hacked into his computer and helped him."

"Stop bickering and let's discuss the situation," Luther interjected. "Cam and I will find their exact locations from the van, Benji will hack into the hotel's security, and Ethan will 'befriend' the members of Hallow Order. Questions?"

Cameron raises her hand awkwardly. "So, basically the three of us are doing the easy part?"

"Unless you're willing to risk death, yes," Luther responded.

"What if I am?" Cam challenged.

Benji and Ethan felt a little strange being in the middle of this.

"It's up to you. Remember that we've got your back, Cam."

Luther let his niece ponder her options for a few seconds.

"I'm coming with you, Ethan."

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter! It seemed like a good place to stop :D