Five.

Ethan threw Cameron a dark green dress. "Put this on, there's a bathroom there."

The plan was to sneak into the large party in Athens, find the leader of the Hallow Order, then find out their plans.

Simple, right?

The first part worked well. Cameron convinced (flirted) the bodyguards to let her and Ethan inside (which somehow worked).

The hard part was next: finding the leader (or any member) of Hallow Order.

"Grandpa, I don't know where the Hallows will be. It's really crowded," Cameron told Ethan. Luther and Benji overheard from her comms.

(Flashback)

"Cam, remember how I promised I would make you even better hearing aids? Today's the day."

"Benny, there's no way they're Bluetooth."

Holding up a pair of normal-looking hearing aids, Benji explains how they work. "These are hearing aids, to help you hear normally, but they're also comms. You can hear and speak to all of us from virtually anywhere. Yes, there's Bluetooth as well."

"There's also a tracker, as do all of our comms," Luther explains.

(Back to present)

"Luther, we're gonna need some help here," Ethan pressed. "These guys are smart-"

"And girls."

Annoyed that Cameron interrupted him, Ethan continued. "Right. We need to be careful."

Cameron wandered off to look around the area. She wanted to seem like a guest (she was, technically), but she hates socializing.

Ethan went to the bar, while keeping an eye on the young woman.

Suddenly, a female voice piped up. "I got eyes on a potential candidate."

"What does that mean? Are you a psychologist now, too?" Benji asked.

"No, I'm just observant. He's way too social for a guest. The way he's talking to people makes me wonder." Cameron paused, deciding on her next move. "Give me five minutes."

"Wait wait wait, what are you doing?!" Luther exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be fine. Worry about Ethan, he's got a lady coming."

Ethan sighed, then mumbled a small 'kids', in a derogatory way.

..

After a very... passionate discussion about Greek mythology between Cameron and the man she talked about earlier (she later learned his name was "Jack"), she followed him to his home.

"Where are you going??"

"Benji, she won't respond unless she has a death wish. Let's just hope she knows what she's doing." Ethan said, slightly annoyed. "Also, how does she know that much detail about Greek mythology?"

Luther laughed. "She's a nerd. Loves to learn, loves to talk. Don't ask her about science unless you want her to talk for hours on end."

"Doesn't know when to stop talking sometimes!" Benji added. "Ethan, you and Cam would get along great if you allowed her to."

"Guys, stop talking. Cam's talking," Luther interrupts. "She has a bad feeling. Ethan, go to the home that has a red door."

Ethan and Benji were confused, but Ethan did as he was told. The British man muted the comms. "It sounds like she's just talking about soccer now. What does that mean?"

"It was our code. If she says her favorite soccer game lost the World Cup, it means there's a bad thing happening. Depending on the year they 'lost', it's a ranking of how dangerous it is, or might be. I don't want to take any chances."

Benji understood now. "Oh, okay. She's saying that her soccer team lost the World Cup, in 2007. Does that mean it's really dangerous or no?"

Luther suddenly got serious. "I don't think Ethan could make it out. That's how dangerous it is. However, we can't get out of the van, we'll blow our cover."

"...shit."