1. Yandere Enemy Prince x Villainess Reader ☑

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

Everything was burning. People were dying. Animals were ruthlessly killed .

You stood there feeling guilty, sad , blaming yourself for everything happening around. Your tears rolled down as he snaked his arms around your waist from behind, resting his head on your shoulders.

" See darling, everything happening here is your fault. If you didn't had avoided me then things would have been different. Will you still continue to ignore me ? "

You visibly stiffened as he nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck .

More tears rolled down your cheeks .

How did you end up in such a situation?

6 months ago........

" Oh god! Not again" you groaned as you sat up on the bed .

This the 8th time you are experiencing this life .

The level is surely hard . Or else I wouldn't have died for freaking seven times . You thought to yourself.

The world you are in is actually a novel " The affectionate soul of Saintess Solista" . It is a normal cliche novel , revolving around a girl named Solista Ryom , heading from a poor but loving family. She was a hardworking ,  kind-hearted girl who helped her parents in every way they could . Her life was peaceful .

But that was going to change soon .

When an epidemic broke out , people were dieing left and right without a cure . The royal family was worried because this is the area which pays the most amount of tax . The royal family sent physicians after physicians but no good results came out. No drug was working on them .

The people of church reached to the place where people were affected, only to be dumbfounded by a little girl . Those people who had no chances of surviving were actually getting healed by a little girl.

Solista Ryom didn't know how but the powers she suddenly waken up were helpful in treating people. So she was happy.

The head priest acknowledge her powers and found out that she was the reincarnation of late Saintess Hirumira. Soon when Solista cured all the affected people, she was approached by head priest. But as a little girl , she couldn't take such huge decisions.

After being compelled by the head priest, the parents agreed to send her to imperial city to study in imperial school under the guardianship of the church.

As a commoner, now studying in Imperial School for free after gaining favourablity of the church, she also gained the favourablity of all the four Duke dorms , royalty and the mysterious guilds , thanks to her kindness and soft nature.

But with good things bad things also comes . Gaining the attention of top men of hierarchy , for instance -the crown Prince, the four Duke's heir , future head of mage tower and the junior sword master, also attracted the envy of their respective fiance. All of them weren't as violent as the crown prince's fiance .

They silently backed away after annulment of their engagements . But the same couldn't be said for the crown prince's fiance, the villainess Y/n L/n who went crazy. She tried to scheme against the Solista but was caught  by Solista's harem of top man . Y/n L/n  , as a result was banished from the imperial city .

This lead to her further blackening. Since childhood she had obsessively loved the crown prince since he was the only one nice to her . Not even her family had ever cared for her . But the man she loved so dearly was the one to kick her out .