3. Yandere Stepson x Stepmother Reader ☑

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

You have signed a contract with country's one of the most elite man Mr.Laviero . You are now the contract wife of Mr.Laviero for next six months.

" Miss L/n be ready . My driver will pick you at sharp 6 " Mr.Laviero said curtly.

" Sure Mr.Laviero ..... I will be taking my leave" you smiled at the wretched man before turning away and quickly leaving. As if staying with a minute more will pollute you .

You would have never signed a contract marriage with a man who was 20 years older than you if he wasn't paying you enough money to get rid off the overflowing debt of yours.

Even though you signed the contract your morality was hurt .

But what can you do ? Life doesn't respect morality. It's a b!tch for money .

It has been 2 months since you are leaving in Laviero mansion and surprisingly you are safe .

Your piled up debt was finally clearing up. You are so happy that you didn't mind the clingy two faced son of Mr.Laviero , Darius Laviero.

He was handsome, smart , tall , rich , intelligent etc . No doubt he is a 10 out of 10 but his personality is totally in negatives .

When you first arrive , he welcomed you cheerfully. He was all nice and sweet towards you . But on the same night, he confronted his Dad regarding you .
You remember him yelling " I will never accept her as my mom " .

At that time you internally scoffed. '  As if I am dieing for you to accept me as your mother ' you thought.

Thank god that day you had to fill your water bottle or else you would have never known his two faced personality.

Infront of you he behaves like one thing and infront of his father he behaves like another thing.

For you he was chameleon 2.0 .

Nevertheless, you were not affected by it . The only thing mattered was money .

It was 10 pm when your returned to Laviero mansion. You were drunk and dizzy. Only wanted to go to your room and crash onto the bed . You were so deep in your own thoughts that you didn't notice the man sitting on the couch with a dark face in the dimly lighted living room .

He watched you , as you climb the staircase. He raised his hands in air to trace your form . His eyes never leaving yours until your form faded behind your doors .

" Y/n you shouldn't have let him touch you"

He lowly growled,as he pulled off his airpods from his ears , turned off his phone that was playing the live footage . He pulled on the hoodie and put on his black mask. He decided to give the lecherous director a visit.

Next day early in the morning , you sat in your agent's office in disheveled state wearing a oversized hoodie and loose pants . Your hair was tied into a messy bun.

" Miyon you better have a proper reason to summon my sleepy a$$ at 5 in the morning"

You grumbled giving him an annoyed look.

" Do you know the director who tried to miss behave you in yesterday's party he is found dead this morning . "

" Okay.....WHAT !!!!!! " Your drowsiness was gone in a snap .

" Yeah . His body was cut into 500 pieces and thrown into the bushes of his garden. "

" That's brutal !!! " You couldn't help but to comment.