6. Yandere God x Saintess Reader ☑

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

You sat on the bed with a frown on your face . Just a few moments ago you regained your past lives memories which washed away the sweet memories you thought you created with HIM .

You felt betrayed, sad and anger ...all at the same time.

Shion Igarashi , was a god disguised as a human in your world to collect the soul fragments of the love of his life . And one of the soul fragments of his lover belonged to one of your mortal enemy....your sister, Ayako L/n.

In order to get her , he used you . He deceived you with his fake care and love on one hand while on the other hand he he used dirty means from the shadows to sabotage you .

You had no idea of this and fell into his trap . You lost your saintess position and were cursed to death by all the holy figures while your sister Ayako L/n took over your saintess position and was cherished by her harem of men which also included Shion Igarashi, the disguised god.

Since you were cursed , you death wasn't smooth. You were tortured like hell for 15 years before you finally died .

That was what happened in your past life.

You remembered everything.....even the pain of those 15 years before death.

Your face contoured . Those brutal 15 years where you tried different ways to suicide but couldn't die . Even though you cried and begged for early death , you weren't bestowed. You had to suffer, taste the feeling of what is it like to be in hell.

You didn't want the past to repeat again. With heavy emotions, you decided to draw line with Shion Igarashi.

Meanwhile...... ,

Shion Igarashi who was happily monitering your lovemeter towards him suddenly frowned swing the sudden drop in affection.

" WHAT THE F**K "

Shion was baffled to see your lovemeter which dropped down to 0% from 50%.

Even the system assisting him in his journey in this world was also shocked.

" WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED !! WHY Y/N'S LOVEMETER WHICH HAPPENED TO BE 50% AGAIN DROPPED TO 0% IN THIS WORLD TOO"

[ System420 : I also don't know host.... ]

The system stated sounding confused itself ..... which only flared up Shion's anger more .

" You better find the answers for why it keeps dropping in every world when I am closed to get 100% . If not you will face the consequences "

The system which appeared like a cat , nodded nervously under the darkening gaze of his host before disappearing to find the answers.

" Y/n....oh my dear sweet Y/n , You Better Not Bring My Dark Side Back ..... "

It has been few days since you are trying your best to maintain distance from him but he won't just budge. Rather leaving you alone , he has gotten even more clingy . But that isn't the shocking fact ...... What is shocking is how he is brushing off even ignoring Ayako , the women who was supposed to bear his lover's soul fragment .