8. Yandere Vampire x Sl@ve Reader ☑

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

In an era, where the world has been taken over by Vampires , humans were demoted to sl*ves . Humans , who once ruled the world have now became servants to vampires. Human males were forced to do hardcore jobs while females were either forced upon to take the jobs of maid or were sold in auction.

And you are one of those who are meant to be sold.......no actually  you have already been sold to someone titled Duke Adnier , who bought you for 123 million gold coins at the auction.Quite the high price.

" Only if she had stabbed HIM , nothing like this would have happened" you grumbled under your breath.

 You were annoyed to death by your elder sister. You hated your sister who was the reason for this grave calamity on humanity. As the daughter of Duke L/n , you and she were meant to be strong minded and sharp. That is how your father raised all his seven children , to survive in this world of wickedness.

You obediently followed your father's words just like all your other brothers and sisters. But she didn't. Your sister Lice L/n , rebelled against whatever your father's said and chose to remain innocent, naive , softhearted and blah blah bullsh!t , rather than getting herself educated. So when she got HIM as her sl@ve , she tried to change him because she believed ' I Can Change Him With My Kindness' bullsh!t . But instead she got manipulated by him into falling for him and when she needed to kill him she couldn't.

And now everyone has fallen to crumbles thanks to her so called kindness.

" If I get a chance I will f***ing strangle her to death " you were furious at her.

" Who are you going to strangle my dearie ?"  

You didn't realise that someone has already walked into the room and was silently analysing your continuously changing expression. You were cut off by sudden deep voice . Nervously, you turned around, only to come face to face with HIM , the male Vampire who caused the destruction of humanity. He had an amused expression as he stared at you .

" You.....you ....what are you doing here ? " You asked in confusion as you backed away seeing him approaching you .

" Ofcourse to take you to where you belong to . "

" PARDON!!! " You exclaimed in confusion.

" My naive little bird , didn't you realise, I am the one who bought you for 123 million . I am Duke Adnier....Diaz Adnier is my full name " he smiled at you as he continued to approach you .

" NO!" You refused to believe as you continued to back away until your back hit the wall . Before you could get away from there , you were trapped in between his arms .

" Yes dearie . I bought you . Didn't I told you , I will never let you go into other man's arms " your breath h!tched at his words. He indeed fulfilled his promise to you he made that day at the study hall of your father's mansion.

The memory of that particular day relapsed.

FLASHBACK 

Following your father's teachings about how vicious and cruel vampires were , you maintained distance from your sister's slave Diaz and had always had your guard up against him . But who would have expected he will fall for you . In six months passed by , his mere one sided crush for you evolved into something called obsession. He was so badly down for you that he had all your engagements cancelled through your sister Lice L/n .