4. Yandere Billionaire x Maid Reader ☑

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

" Do Not Offend The Master "

That was the unsaid rule every worker in Davis Mansion followed without any failure.

Offending Arlon Davis was only death . God knows how many death bodies piles up in everyday the basement and secret guard cleans it . Even though no one has seen the basement  they are well aware of it because of the screams that comes from basement when the master torture's somebody.

But the new recruit didn't seem to understand such basic thing even though multiple workers have warned or hinted her multiple times.

" Y/n take the coffee to Master's room " .

You were placing back the cutlery in the cabinet when you heard the chef . You turned around and nodded. You were about to take the tray of coffee but some one was first enough to beat you in your action.

" Let me do it" Lika said cheerfully making you wince a little.

You are the type of girl who is allergic to too cheery , happy go lucky girl . Their naivety, bright aura turns you off . What's annoy you more is that how they fail to read the room ?

And Lika is the type of girl who annoys you the most .

You wanted to avoid her but she won't just take the hint , making you more annoyed than you already were.

" But that is Y/n's work " the chef replied hesitantly.

" Can't I do that ? " Lika said softly. Her eyes wailed up with tears . It looked like she was holding back her tears and if you and chef said " NO " , she will burst into tears .

You really didn't want to deal with this headache early in the morning so you signalled to the chef to let her be .

" Fine . You can " the chef stated .

" Really? Thank you thank you thank you sooooooo much " Lika jumped happily, grinning ear to ear . She thanked you both again before leaving the kitchen.

You and chef both sighed.

" Why did you let her ? " Chef asked.

" I didn't want to have migraine because of her " you replied.

" Understandable " the chef shrugged it off before you both returned back to your work .

15 minutes had passed by....

You both thought everything was fine until your heard a loud scream .

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh "

You both looked at each other as if talking in telepathy. You both knew who it belonged to .

" It is Lika's scream "

Mumbling, you both ran out to see a sight which was normal in Davis Mansion but you still gasped.

Lika was kicked down to floor , falling flat on the marble floor . Her head was bleeding . She was crying, groaning and screaming in pain .