Bio + Backstory

This is gonna be the most unexpected book I have ever made. I'm big spongebob fan since 2004, that was season 3 era I believe. Although I might not gonna do every episode but I should do yours too. A solo chapter for Y/N. But obviously it would take some time and idea to do this kind of stuff but hey let's see how far I can go.

Anyways back to the bio this gonna be you.

I don't have a picture that represents you :/

But your a human

Let me explain the back story of this character (or you) and why your a human.

Before the time the main character Spongebob SquarePants himself gets a job at the Krusty Krab. Far away from the bikini bottom, above the surface land. An island of Hawaii, a young boy who is adoptive, name Y/N L/N, who is very different from other human beings.

Why different who you may ask? Because he can breathe underwater and talk to fish. He had rough childhood but managed to get used to it since therapy. It was a dark age for the poor boy. His step parents don't know what's his actual family. However, the guardian from orphan staff (I don't know what they called...) knows who but it's best not to tell them if he is ready... eventually, Y/N started to complain and furious but decided to give up doesn't want cause the scene. It took time for him to forget about his real parents and moves on. The step family is worried but gladly seeing him accepting he doesn't want to keep pushing forward.

Years have passed, and he finished college but thinking what he should do next, he spent on his day mostly on his computer until he found something interesting on the website. He thought funny he might encounter unwanted websites that could cause a virus or something that could crash his computer. Anyways, it's a strange looking city and town that looks like a submarine that is turned into as a home, business, apartment, restaurant and etc.

Speaking of restaurants, the diver managed to catch a photo, a restaurant that called Krusty Krab from the clam design and across the building called the chum bucket, which is an actual bucket. Y/N finds it odd the size of a bucket but brushes it off. But the problem is... will the fish folks accept him? Sure , he eats meat and vegetables but never eat seafood, or atleast doesn't like to eat them.

And so Y/N has decided he never expected to do...

LIVING IN THE BIKINI BOTTOM.

.

.

.

Ok, there's another problem with the show, it's a logic of the show of size difference between under the ocean and the out of the surface.

But bear with it because this is the cartoon logic. And I don't like doing breaking fourth wall too often.

Like that one superhero [REDACTED].

...

Wait, what did I just say?

Wait!

Let me explai-

.

.

.

Mr. Idiotic: "Did you place the body?"

"Yes, sir."

Mr. Idiotic: "Dang idiot, after many months of being hiatus, this guy gonna give these readers a hint."

"Sir,"

Mr. Idiotic: "*sigh* What?"

"The record is still playing. It's still live, sir."

Mr. Idiotic: "Barnacles- i mean dang it, we should think another plot"

"Plan B?"

Mr. Idiotic: "Yea..."

*BZZZZT*

=====