#1 - The 13-Year-Old Beef

It was the start of the summer of 2019, and Jamie was enjoying it a lot. Jamie was a schoolboy who had just finished the 7th grade, and was looking forward to the coming school break. He thought of sunny beaches, relaxing fields, an awesome time with his friends, and most importantly, a few months away from school. Jamie really wanted to do many things in that period of fun, but the thing he was excited the most was his 14th birthday that was coming up shortly.

Growing up in a family of 3 boys, being the youngest meant getting bullied by his brothers was a common faith of Jamie. His brothers were named Daven, and Brendan who were 19, and 17, respectively. Of course, the fact that Jamie was almost 4 years younger than Brendan; the middle child had an obvious effect on the beef between the boys. Well, it wasn't a fair split because Daven was on the same side as Brendan, leaving Jamie all alone. The main reason for the frequent beefing between the boys was because when Brendan was born, his mum thought to have just 2 child. However, just 3 years later, she changed her mind, and had Jamie as well. That was why Brendan wasn't very happy to have the title of the 'youngest child' taken from him. Well, seemed kind of childish, but it had been happening for 13 years. And this beef between the boys won't help out Jamie in what he was about to do as well. 

One day, as Brendan was out with his friends, Jamie snuck into his room from curiosity. He saw his brother's setup of computer which looked just as good as his, and spotted a bee plushie. He thought it was cute which made him want it, but as he turned to the other side of the room, he saw a huge shelf of a collection of the characters from the Mario franchise plushies. He gazed through the shelf in awe, not knowing which one to choose. As he took a glance at the Bowser Jr. plush, his heart told him, 'That's the one!'. He then took it, snuck out of his brother's room, and hid it at the back of his desk, thinking no one could find it. He was happy to finally steal the plush from his brother as a revenge to when he gave him a huge wedgie at his middle school dance. Seemed like a sweet sweet revenge although not for long. 

When Brendan who was Jamie's brother came home, he headed straight to his room. He was quite tired, so he laid on his bed to get on his phone. When Brendan was in position, he noticed the plushie at the very edge of the shelf was missing. He went to investigate, and found a strand of long blond male hair. Since the only people in the house that had brown hair were Daven and Jamie, and he knew Daven wouldn't do such thing, it was mostly Jamie who did it. Knowing who did it, the furious Brendan he barged out of his room before yelling, 'Jamie!!!!' very loudly. Jamie who was in his room heard it, but didn't came out until his brother came to his locked door. He tried to open it, and discovered it was locked which made him yell for his mum. 

After a few minutes of hiding, and not wanting to get into any more trouble, Jamie finally opened his room's door before going face to face with his enraged brother. Brendan then looked into his guilty blue eyes before confronting him. "Well, do you have the evidence?", Jamie asked. "If not, you can't blame me for all the trouble around the house.", he added. "The evidence being that I found your blond hair in my room.", Brendan replied. However, Jamie still denied, saying it could be anyone's blond hair. "It could be Daven's, the family dog's, or something absolutely difference.", Jamie argued. Being too tired to deal with anymore of his brother's annoyance, Brendan left, but still strongly believed it was Jamie. Well, Brendan, that was obviously the correct choice. 

The next day, both Jamie and Daven decided to head out with their friends for that Tuesday afternoon which left Brendan 3-4 hours to search for the evidence. At first, he search around his bed, wardrobe, and an endless tower of boxes filled with his toys to which he couldn't find it, and thought it might be Daven. He gave up on Jamie's room, and went to his older brother's room. He search every shelf, crack, and holes in the room, but could find it which led him back to Jamie's room. He looked around the place, and thought of where it could be. He finally remembered that he hasn't search his desk yet, so that's where he went. Sure enough, the plushie was hid behind the monitor on his desk. Brendan was happy that he would just the evidence he needed and his beloved plushie, but he decided to leave it there because he had other things planned. 

After Daven was back, but Jamie wasn't, Brendan devised a devilish plan with his older brother. He told him that the one who stole it was Jamie, and surely, everyone knew it. Brendan asked if Daven could contact his friend who had a farm, and 'take' Jamie for a weekend. After a quick phone call, the deal was secured. Daven then added his idea to kidnap their little brother using a van which both of them really liked it. After a call to the van rental, they got it secured for 5 days near Jamie's birthday. The farm owner knew the plan, the logistics were clear, and the only thing left was their parents' approval. The brothers celebrated in their plan being partially completed. Suddenly, Jamie opened the opened the door, and the brothers were left silent. "What were you guys laughing about?", Jamie asked. "Nothing, we were just watching some dank memes", Daven replied. Brendan then added, "I'm going to have a shower. It's a little too hot today.". The brothers then walked away, leaving Jamie in a little bit of confusion, but it didn't bother him that much. 

Later that evening, after everyone finished their dinner, and Jamie quickly left for his room as usual, Daven asked mum and dad to bring Jamie for a few days at his friend's farm. Their parents agreed, but only on his supervision which he quickly nodded and grinned. The plan was set, and the only thing they needed to do was wait until Friday which was 3 days away. 

Throughout the rest of the week, the unknowing Jamie thought he had gotten away with stealing his brother's plushie. Later that Tuesday night, after Jamie had his nightly shower, and was ready to go to bed, he took out the plushie from behind his desk before taking it to bed. Clearly, he was addicted to cuddling something in bed. Anyway, he didn't seemed to care since he thought the operation was successful, and he was safe, although not for long. 

As time flew by so fast, when everyone knew it, it was Friday right before Jamie's birthday. In that afternoon, Jamie went out with his friends to have fun as always. It was a rather hot afternoon that day, so the friends changed their plans from going to the park to a water park instead. After he had eaten lunch, Jamie asked his mum to go out, and she allowed it. He then went up to his room, and packed his swimsuit into his back pack. It was a pair of navy blue swimming jammers which was the only pair he had. He then brought a pair of goggles, and a set of extra clothes. He then took his backpack, and took off with his bike. 

After a short ride, he arrived at the town center, and met all of his friends that were waiting for him. The boys then took the bus to the water park which was quite a long way on the bus. To kill the time, the friends had a chat with one another. One topic that they all discussed was about Jamie's upcoming birthday. All of his friends weren't sure, but they all were eager to come. Soon enough, they all reached the water park. After a wet and fun afternoon, the boys all took the bus back to the city center, and separated home.

After Jamie came back, he was as tired as ever. About 8pm; right after he had just had dinner, he struggled to even keep his neck up right, let alone his eyes wide open. About 15 minutes of trying to resist the exhaustion, Jamie finally gave up staying awake, and headed straight up stairs. His older brothers which were watching him thought it was perfect. Although Jamie was usually an early bird, there was a high tendency of him waking up a little late from his exhaustion. The brothers turned to each other before winking, and giggling as they knew that having Jamie still in his deep state of sleep was very good since he was normally a very alert person. The brothers then chatted for a little bit about what was about to go down for Jamie tomorrow. 

Meanwhile, Jamie who was out and about with his friends came back into his room really tired. He was so tired that after he took a shower, and brushed his teeth, he immediately fell asleep when his bottom sat on the bed. He was in only his navy blue nylon boxer briefs. He didn't seemed to care to get dressed up properly in his pajamas since all of his friends slept only in their underwear, except in sleep overs. He only tucked himself under the blanket, and fell asleep right then and there. Still, he was completely unaware of what was about to happen to him the following morning... 

End of Chapter 1 of 8