#5 - I Lost My Balls!

After a miserable morning, Jamie went on his phone to find some entertainment. At about half past 12, his lunch arrived, and he was starving. He then grabbed his lunch from the hole, and as always, there was a note. It said, "White Round Balls". Jamie was a little confused and thought it meant nothing, so he threw it away. He then enjoyed his burger before hopping back on his phone.

At about quarter past 1, he was feeling a bit dizzy and sleepy, so he went for a nap. Of course, he took off his outer clothes since it was more comfortable. After he was only left in his yellow boxer briefs, he finally snuck himself under his blanket, and went for an afternoon nap.

About half past 2, Luke was walking past the hut when he saw Jamie sleeping. He thought it was the perfect moment, so he called out the other guys. They then snuck into Jamie's hut, and started taking the blanket off of him before carrying him out of his bed. After that, they started carrying him towards the basement of the house when Jamie started to wake up. Upon realizing that he was being carried, he tried to swing his arms and legs around, but it did him no good. As they approached the house, the guys started carrying him to the side instead, and aimed for a little hole beside the wall. It was just big enough for a person to slide in which seemed a little claustrophobic for Jamie. A guy then As they reached the hole, the guys then fed his head down first before shoving the rest of his half naked body in.

As Jamie was sliding down head first, he screamed from the sketchy feeling before splashing down into a pool filled with murky muddy water and tons of seaweed. He then came up with his body absolutely soaking wet with tons of seaweed wrapping around him. He then stood there in the stomach-deep water before he spotted a sign which read, "Find 3 golf balls per pool to get out". Now, the goal was clear. Before he was ready to go in and find the golf balls, he turned around, and saw the guys through the glass. It was like he was in a fish tank and the guys were just admiring him. He then used his feet to feel for the golf balls before diving in. Since he was only about 5 feet 4, his arms couldn't reach the bottom, so he had to dive in with his entire body. He then dove into the murky water, and grabbed out a golf ball which he deposited through the hole in the glass. He then dove in again, and this time, he found the last 2 together with tons of seaweed wrapped around his shoulders as a gift. He then unwrapped the seaweed off his shoulders before continuing through the plastic curtain to the next pool.

After crawling out of the first pool, he slipped the ledge of the second pool, and fell head first right into the cake batter. Luckily, a golf ball slipped right into his hands which he immediately grabbed. He then emerged up with his body completely turned white from the cake batter, and made him blind as well. He then wiped the thick batter off his eyes before inserting the ball into the hole. He then repeated it 2 more times before he could pass through to the next level. By then, no one could tell what part was what since the thick cake batter had pretty much covered him from head to toe, except his distinguishable blue eye.

Next up, molasses. After Jamie had crawled up the batter pool, upon seeing the molasses in the next pool, he almost gave up. The idea of sitting in the shower, and washing his hair for 20 minutes wasn't what he liked, although there wasn't any other choice. After gaining enough courage, he plunged right in head first, in hope of finding anything to go. Unluckily, he didn't find anything, and got himself covered in molasses from head to toe for nothing. His entire body was dripping with brown sticky molasses, and the worst part was he could feel it soaking through his hair, refusing to let go. Jamie was super annoyed, but couldn't do anything except go for another dive. Luckily, he managed to find one, and put it through the hole. After 4-5 more sticky plunges, he managed to find all 3 golf balls, covered in a thick layer of molasses like himself, of course. After he got all 3, he tried to wipe the molasses off his eyes, but he refused to let blue eyes see the world again. Anyway, a moment of vigorously wiping it seemed to do the trick.

As he was making his way to the next pool, he almost vomited from such a foul smell. To his disgust, the items in the pool were rotten fish guts. As if having a sticky body wasn't enough, it was about to get really stinky as well. After a long moment of gathering lots of courage, Jamie finally did it; he took a dive in head first. Still, his brain couldn't get over it, resulting in an immediate resurface. He was now entirely covered with fish guts which when mixed with the molasses, created a vile and sticky concoction. It was so bad that he almost sobbed. Anyway, he finally got himself together, and went for another dive. Luckily for him, one floated right into his hand, so he quickly emerged up to deposit it. Not the same could be said about the other 2 balls as it took him almost 10 dives to gather them all. Of course, spending tons of time in the fish guts pool resulted in his underpants being filled up with both the bits and the juice which were both disgusting and uncomfortable. After all 3 balls had been deposited, there was only 1 more pool for rotten Jamie to go through. He then wiped the fish guts off his eyes, and prepared for the worst.

Upon arriving at the last pool, he saw it being filled with a really black liquid. When he dipped his fingers in, it became black, and it got stained as well. Knowing there wasn't another way through, he dove in, and felt little balls hitting him. A moment later, a dead squid caught onto his face which made him panicked, and resurfaced. He was entirely covered in black squid ink which he discovered when he cleaned his eyes. Traumatized from the squid, he didn't want to go in anymore, but he was forced by the closed exit. When he looked out the glass for help, he saw no one there. The guys were just gone. So, that left him with one option which was to dive in. Luckily enough, he managed to catch one, and deposited it through the hole. He then immediately got the second one the dive after. The last one however, was the toughest. It took him 7-8 dives to find this one alone. After he found the third one, his underwear was filled with bits of squid eggs sliding in from both the front and the back. It was really slimy, and weird, but he told himself that it was going to be over soon. He then deposited the last golf ball, and the exit opened.

As he was crawling through the exit tunnel, he finally saw light. When his arms were finally out, he felt a tuck pulling his arms out. It was the guys who immediately tied his arms and legs. One of them pulled out a pie, and smashed it into his face. The white cream contrasted with the black squid ink which made the cream very obvious. As Jamie was blinded by the cream, the guys carried him back to his hut, and straight to the toilet.

After the guys had untied him, they left him to shower. Of course, the first thing he did was wipe the cream off his eyes. After being able to see, he then made his way to the shower, and immediately turned the water on. The ink then washed out, but it still left a really noticeable stain on his underwear. Of course, he was annoyed, and could do anything. He then tried scrubbing the molasses off of his skin which didn't take much time compared to washing it off his hair. It was a long gruelling time washing the molasses off, but after 20 minutes, it was clean enough for then. He then took his stained underpants off, and saw sticky bits of fish guts, and squid eggs together. He was really disgusted, so he immediately threw them all away before washing up his underwear. He then lathered the soap on him for one last time before exiting the shower.

After he was all cleaned up, he would have to wear his new set of clothes. He opened the wardrobe, and saw the same T-shirt, shorts, and a pair of white briefs. He then wore it as usual, and went to his desk. Before he grabbed his phone, he saw a slice of cake on the table with a note saying, "For Jamie". Since he was tired and hungry, he ate it before spending the rest of his afternoon on the internet. Later that evening, the dinner came with another note saying, "Want to go camping?". He thought it was weird, so he didn't care much. Little did he know, something would happen later that evening...

End of Chapter 5 of 8