#6 - Around The Campfire

After Jamie finished his dinner, he went back to surfing the internet, thinking his day will soon be over. Little did he know, another surprise was waiting for him. Before he was about to go to sleep at about 10pm, he heard a knock on his door. As he went and checked, the guys barged through the door, and carried him by their arms. Jamie was a little surprised by that, but kept his calm as they were approaching what looked like a little camping area. The guys then removed his outer clothes, leaving him in only his white briefs before tying his arms and legs up, and trapping him in a tent.

As he was trapped in there naked and a little cold, he could hear the guys searching and preparing stuff for what he thought was another messy prank against him. After a good 5 minutes, the guys opened the tent before grabbing and hanging Jamie on a metal bar. He looked like he was going to be grilled, but the campfire wasn't even lit; only 5 or so lanterns were keeping the campsite lit. Upon looking around, he saw various bags of spices and powders which he knew would be used for marinating him.

First off, Luke carried a bucket of what looked like a bucket of cooking oil, and walked towards him as he shut his eyes very tightly. Moments later, the slippery oil was poured onto him, covering him in oil which soaked through his hair and underwear.

After beginning with an oily body, Brendan and Daven then grabbed a bag of cumin powder each. 2 entire bags of the vibrant yellow powder was then poured onto Jamie as he shut his mouth; not wanting to get any in it. After Jamie was turned entirely yellow from head to toe, the cumin powder was mixed into the oil, creating a very strong yellow liquid. The worst part was his blond hair was being dyed yellow, and his white briefs were turning yellow. There wasn't anything he could do as he was hung there like a pig being marinated. He couldn't imagine how much worse this was going to get.

Next up, Daven and Luke then grabbed out a huge bottle of garlic powder while Brendan got his hands on a bottle of cinnamon. As Daven and Luke began covering Jamie's lower body with garlic powder, Brendan started by covering his head. As the powdered cinnamon was making its way onto his hair, Brendan rubbed it in, making it a brown powdery mess. After ruining his hair, he then started pouring the rest of his cinnamon powder onto Jamie's face. As Jamie was being attacked by an infinite amount of cinnamon powder on his face, he shook it in hope of it coming off, but a thick layer still remained on his face. After Jamie's face was covered in cinnamon, Daven decided to have some fun of his own by shoving some of the garlic powder down Jamie's butt. It was very powdery and uncomfortable, but he had no choice. After that, he then splashed all of the rest of the garlic powder onto his face, making it a little garlicky.

Before being battered, Jamie got a nice rubbing of yoghurt. Since he was one of those people who hated yoghurt, he was disgusted by its texture, and as it got closer to his face, he gagged. Still, there wasn't anything Jamie could do. Seeing that Jamie hated yoghort, Luke exploited it by pouring an entire tub on his face which covered it with the thick white substance he approached not interacting with. After all parts of him were in yoghurt, it was time for the flour batter. He then got a heavy sprinkle of flour all over his body, especially a heavy one to the face. He coughed from the flour he was breathing in as he was turning into a fully-battered Jamie.

Next up, it was time for the liquid part; the soy sauce. As Daven was grabbing a gallon of soy sauce from the supply box, Jamie squirmed as he knew how horrible soy sauce was when it got on him that morning. Still, the guys couldn't get enough of it when they forced half the gallon onto Jamie's face. As Jamie tried shaking his head to avoid the soy sauce, he was turned more into a brown, marinaded boy. His hair and face weren't safe as they all turned brown and very salty after a few moments. The guys then poured the remaining half a gallon onto the rest of Jamie's body which fully turned him a little brown and stained his underwear.

Of course, for any good marinades, they needed to be left, so the guys left Jamie tied to the bar, shivering while they taunted him with mugs of hot chocolate. After about 10 minutes, the guys decided it was already good enough for the recipe, so they eventually came back to him. This time, they brought him a snorkel tube which confused him before he knew what was coming.

The guys then came to Jamie, and taunted him with a bottle of chocolate syrup each. Meanwhile, Luke went and grabbed a bucket full of warm melted marshmallows. The sticky marshmallow goo was just about a hundred degrees Fahrenheit, so Luke could perfectly grab it with his hands. As the marshmallow bucket was starting to approach him, Jamie started squirming a lot. Suddenly, Luke then used his hands to grab out some melted marshmallows, and placed it right into his face. A vigorous breathing noise could be heard from the tube as Jamie's heart raced. The thick marshmallow then coated his entire head in no time, and left his hair a really hard mess to clean off. The rest of the marshmallows were then poured onto the rest of his body, covering it in a thick white coating. Deciding he wasn't done yet, Brendan then scooped up some more marshmallows left in the bucket before shoving it into the back of his underwear, leaving him some sticky cheeks to clean off.

After that, Brendan and Daven then glazed the chocolate syrup onto the marshmallow-covered Jamie, leaving him looking like a snack. Luke then grabbed another bottle of his, and unscrewed the top off before dumping the rest of the chocolate onto Jamie's face. Another vigorous breathing noise could be heard as his face and hair were slowly being turned brown again.

After a good 5 minutes of leaving him hanging there, the guys finally untied him from the bar, and carried him into the wheelbarrow. He then got transported right into his bathtub where he'd be taking his shower. The guys then untied the rope and took the snorkelling tube from him before leaving. As he sat there in the bathtub, he sobbed from the amount of time it'd take to get those stuff off of him, although that wasn't what happened. As he turned the warm water on, and sat under the shower, the marshmallow started dissolving and coming off his hair. Jamie was overjoyed as the water slowly dissolved the marshmallow off of him. About 5 minutes later, almost all of the marshmallow was washed away, enabling him to open his eyes again. He then became very annoyed, once again as he saw his underpants were stained both yellow and brown. There were still bits of flour and yoghurt in his hair, so he wasn't in the clear yet, although it was the easy part. In a few moments, he was almost all cleaned, except the stuff his brothers stuffed into his underwear. After a bit more of washing them off, he was very clean, so he stepped out of the shower. He then took his underwear, and threw it into the basket. He then put on his towels before heading out.

He then headed straight for the closet where he saw the same T-shirt and shorts, but a pair of dark blue boxer briefs with its white waistband which he knew were his. Since he was too tired to go do some internet surfing, he only put on the new pair of underwear, and headed to sleep. He was sad that night as he would have to spend a more horrible time, although he would have turned 14 tomorrow. He then fell asleep, hoping tomorrow would be a great day, but nothing was going to change...

End of Chapter 6 of 8