#2 - Where Am I!?

Next morning at about 7am, Daven and Brendan who were already showered and dressed up sneakily opened the door of Jamie's room, and saw him still sleeping in his bed. It was going exactly according to the brothers' plan. The brothers then carefully removed their little brother's blanket. To their surprise, it was their first time seeing Jamie sleeping in just his underwear.

Up next was the hardest part of them all; the kidnapping. The brothers rolled out an inflatable pool bed right beside Jamie's bed. The brothers then carefully carried Jamie out of his bed, and onto the pool bed. Of course, it wasn't very easy to carry a 110lb body gently down a bed, but they managed to do it. The brothers then helped each other to drag their brother's unconscious body down the stairs. Lastly, the brothers gently laid Jamie down at the back of their rented van. Since the back of the van was empty, and acted like a huge container, it was perfect for the plan. Of course, there were many close calls to wake Jamie up, but they got really lucky. They then made Jamie wear a blindfold, and chain his limbs to the floor of the van, leaving him in a spread eagle position, and defenceless.

Brendan then rushed into the house to grab his little brother's backpack which was filled with his essential stuff as Daven, who could drive, started up the car. After Brendan got his brother's backpack, he quickly got into the van before Daven took off to the farm. Weirdly enough, throughout the 40 minutes drive to Daven's friend's farm, Jamie was asleep the whole way.

After the van screeched into the farm's bumpy dirt road, Jamie started to feel the vibration, and woke up. He was in shock as he felt that his arms and legs couldn't be moved, and some cloth covered his eyes. The first thought that came with his mind was that he had been kidnapped, and wished it was just a nightmare. The thought proved to be very wrong as the van encountered a huge bump which sent the tire thing bouncing around. It also made Jamie scream which notified his brothers that he had just woken up. After moments of a bumpy ride, the van stopped right between the barn and the house. The brothers then got out of the van, and came to the back. As the doors swung open, the blind Jamie was really scared. His heart was beating like crazy, he sweated all over the place, and surprisingly enough, a 13 year old boy almost peed his pants.

After opening the back door of the van, and seeing Jamie squirming around blindly, his older brothers left, and got some masks and supplies. Daven then went into the house, and grabbed his friend, Luke, out of the house. The three guys then wore their black masks which covered their entire faces before Luke got up the back of the van to take the blindfold off of Jamie. He was in shock as he saw a guy who was wearing a mask staring right into his blue eyes as another 2 guys waited at the outside, unknowing that it was his brothers and a friend of Daven's. Luke then took out 2 pieces of ropes before tying his arms and legs together. He then dismantled the pin which was hooked to the chain that was chaining to Jamie, and he was free from the van. At that point, Jamie started screaming a lot, so Luke then had to shut Jamie's mouth with some duct tape. The 3 guys then started carrying Jamie to a flat space behind the barn. Lucas then started hitting the pins down to the ground again, changing Jamie down before untying the rope on his limbs. He then took out the duct tape before stepping back. The 3 guys had transported Jamie down from the van to the ground without saying a word to Jamie which they wanted to keep it that way as their voices could be a dead giveaway to him.

After Jamie was secured to the ground, he was left lying there half naked in his navy blue nylon boxer briefs which made him feel the moisture in the soil, and a bit of itching from the bits of leaves left. Meanwhile, Daven, and Luke went into the basement of the house to grab the stuff as Brendan was left guarding his little brother. After a few minutes, a wheelbarrow full of plethora of stuff was wheeled out, and Jamie finally knew his fate as Daven dragged a hose towards him.

As Jamie was closing his eyes and mouth to prepare for the impact, Daven suddenly pressed down the trigger, and started wetting Jamie with a steady stream of cold water. The impression on Jamie's face was really clear; it was freezing. Not long after being hosed down with the cold water of the morning, Jamie was soaking wet, and shivering. The water also pooled around him, mixing with the soil, essentially surrounding him in a muddy puddle which everyone disliked.