#7 - A New Paint Job

It was 8am on a new day. Jamie was always an early bird, and he would have woken up at about half past 7, although he was still far asleep from yesterday. As Luke came and took a look, he saw that Jamie was still sleeping in his bed, so it was the perfect time for the guys to drag him out. After the guys got Jamie out of his room, they then put on his goggles that had been through as much as him on. They then tied up his arms and legs before putting him inside a tub. The landing was a bit too hard, so Jamie woke up from the impact. Upon opening his eyes, he saw the guys ready to mess him up left right and center while he was still in his blue boxer briefs, so he waited hopelessly for his faith.

First up, Daven grabbed a hose, and started hosing Jamie down and filling the tub up with water. The water was really cold, so it made him wide awake while shivering. When about half the tub was filled with water, Jamie was floating in it with his body soaking wet. Now, it was time for the real stuff.

The guys then opened up 2 bags of 50-pound of cement before emptying it into 2 full buckets and another left over half bucket. Brendan immediately grabbed the half bucket of cement before holding it above Jamie's head. He immediately knew what was going to happen, so he braced himself for the impact. Soon enough, 10 pounds of rock dust cascaded down onto him, sticking to his wet face, and forming a layer of wet cement. Of course, Jamie tried shaking it off, but some was still stuck there. Feeling a bit generous, Brendan cleared the cement on Jamie's mouth and nose, so he could breathe again. Luke and Daven then poured down the rest of the cement into his body, covering him with rock dust. The guys then opened another left over bag of cement before dumping it straight into the tub.

They then had to find a way to stir it together, so they rotated Jamie around and around which started mixing the cement and water, forming liquid concrete. Meanwhile, Jamie was struggling to breathe, but he could gasp for some air in some occasional stops. Right then, he was entirely covered in the grey liquid concrete which made his vibrant blue underwear and his blond hair indistinguishable from the rest of the mixture.

Next up, to thicken the concrete, the guys took about 5 buckets of refined sand out. They then placed the buckets hard on the floor in order to intimate Jamie. Daven then hoisted a bucket of sand over Jamie's head, making him scared. Moments later, a whole bucket of sand was dumped onto Jamie's face, covering it with sand as he tried shaking it out. Of course, that proved to be a complete fail. After a sandy face, Luke and Brendan went for the rest of Jamie's body. They then dumped the rest of the sand in which both covered Jamie in bits of sand and created an island of sand beside him.

Seeing it still wasn't enough for him, Brendan then decided to have some fun of his own. As Jamie clearly protested his action, he flipped him face down before grabbing a handful of sandy concrete, and shoving it down the back of his underwear. Jamie was starting to feel the uncomfort, but prioritized breathing more. Therefore, he started to flip back up after he had gotten his bottom filled with sandy concrete. Of course, it didn't fully work, and required a little help from his brother. After letting him get a little breather, Daven and Brendan then grabbed both sides of Jamie before spinning him around as a mixer while Luke was spreading the sand around. After almost running out of breath for a few times, Jamie was fully bathing in proper concrete. Of course, he wasn't keen on the idea of his body turning entirely gray, but he had gotten this far anyway.

Next up, Daven and Brendan then lifted Jamie up from the concrete tub which made him feel very relieved. Little did he know, he was going to shower. Instead, the guys carried him beside the house, and shackled his feet to the ground. The guys then untied his arms, but left his legs still tied up. Jamie was really confused, so he used his now free hands to wipe the concrete off his goggles. He then saw a guy dragging the concrete tub beside him which seemed like an attempt to intimidate him. He then looked around to see the guys moving some stuff around, so he used that time to grab the sand out of his underwear. Although very little was left, his bottom was still an uncomfortable sandy mess.