#4 - Breakfast In Bed

It was about 7am the next morning, and the guys slowly opened the door and checked Jamie out. He was still asleep, and was snoring pretty loudly. The guys thought that was the perfect time to drag him out of bed. The guys then used the old mattress that they brought with them, put Jamie on it, and dragged him outside. Still, Jamie was sleeping with only his white briefs on, and Brendan thought of the perfect way to wake his little brother up.

First, he made Daven tie Jamie's limbs to the mattress while he and Luke went and got a wheelbarrow full of supplies. They then gave Daven Jamie's goggles for him to wear, and while Daven was putting them on Jamie, he started to wake up, but said '5 More Minutes' before going back to his sleep. The guys found it to be a little funny, and giggled. Brendan then held a bucket of water above Jamie's face, ready to wake him up. He then splashed 5 gallons of water onto Jamie's face which woke him up in shock. Now that Jamie was well aware of what was happening, it was time for the real stuff.

As Jamie was laying there in the soaking wet mattress, the guys could be seen dumping the canned beetroot into a bucket to dump it all over Jamie. They then blended some parts into a beetroot smoothie, and left some chunks intact. After the smoothie was done, Brendan grabbed an empty tin can, and scooped up the smoothie. He then lifted up the front of Jamie's white briefs, and poured the smoothie in. Jamie could start feeling some bits in his underpants as the beetroot juice started staining his briefs red. Now, it was time for the entire bucket. Daven and Luke together carried the bucket over, and started pouring some of the smoothie right onto Jamie's face. While Jamie kept resisting by shaking his head around, the guys kept pouring more on him. Lastly, they then used the remaining half of the bucket, and covered his body and thighs. At that point, Jamie was looking pretty red like he had gotten into a bloody fight. Unluckily for him, that was just the first thing.

Next up was the round of condiments. Luke was armed with a bottle of ketchup and mustard, Daven chose to equip the ranch and cheese sauce while Brendan grabbed a huge jar of relish. Of course, Brendan went first, and stuffed a handful of relish down his little brother's underwear. The mushy stuff was starting to add up, and the front of the underwear began bulging up. Getting gunged daily was already painful for Jamie, having bits of stuff in his underpants made it even worse. After that, Brendan then emptied the relish all over Ben's face which he quickly shook off although some bits and the juice was still there. Luke then started covering Jamie's legs, thighs, and underwear with ketchup and mustard which turned them all red and yellow. Daven then used the cheese sauce to turn Jamie's upper body and arms completely orange, and left the ranch for the face since he knew his brother hated ranch. He then started emptying his bottle of ranch onto Jamie's forehead which started triggering his gag reflex. He then started making his way onto his goggles, cheek, noses, and mouth which made him gag more and more. After his entire face was covered in ranch, he started shaking his head vigorously in hope of it coming off, but almost came off from it being too thick. Seeing that Jamie's hair was almost unscathed, Daven decided to pour some ranch on it, and rubbed it in. In no time, his blond hair was covered in a thick layer of ranch, much to his hatred towards it.

Next up, Jamie could only hear some paper bags being opened, so he was left there wondering. Surprise, surprise, an egg was cracked on his head, followed by dozen others cracked all over him which coated him in the slimy eggs. The flour bags that he heard open were then emptied all over him, turning him white as a ghost. The last thing was to form the mountain of flour on his head which they did, but it got destroyed from him shaking the flour off. At least, the dusty remnant was still there.

Now came the last thing they had at their disposal, a gallon of soy sauce. It had been kept there for a few months, and no one knew what to do with it, it'd be going on Jamie. Before doing anything, Daven moved the goggles right above his eyes, so it'd very uncomfortable for him. They then unscrewed the lid, and gave the honors to Luke. Of course, the first thing he did was pour the soy sauce right onto Jamie's face. Although Jamie's eyes were closed, the clear face of discomfort was visible as the soy sauce started making its way all over his face and into his hair. After half a gallon was poured down Jamie's face, Luke started to use the rest to thoroughly cover his upper body, arms, legs, thighs, and used the last bit to soak his underwear in soy sauce. The soy sauce had finally run out, but the gagging still continued for Jamie.

Before ending the gunging, Daven grabbed out a secret pie he had been having, and smashed it as hard as he could onto Jamie's face. A little murmur could be heard under the pie as well as it hurted a bit. He then removed the tin plate, and cleared his mouth for him to gasp for some air.

After that, the guys then started towing the heavily stained Jamie and the mattress to his hut. When they reached the front of the hut, Luke then untied Jamie from the mattress, and let Daven and Brendan carry him into the bathroom. After they placed Jamie under the shower, the guys then left for Jamie to shower. Upon having his limbs freed, he then struggled to find his eyes under the thick cream. After he finally found them, he then wiped the cream off his eyes to see again before taking his cream-covered goggles off as well. It was nice seeing the world with his blue eyes again, but he was in disbelief as he saw his then messy state. First up, he started rinsing the gunk off of him. It was very hard since it was very sticky, especially in his hair. The first thing that came off was the soy sauce which gave the water its brown tint. He then started scrubbing the condiments off his skin which took quite some time as they were mixed with flour. Next up, he finally opened up his underwear to see a ball of relish and beetroot mixed together which he threw it out. He then took his underpants off to see a white briefs which were stained brown beyond salvageable. He then washed the rest of the gunk off his underwear before letting it dry at the rack. Now, he was starting to focus on washing his stained hair back to blond which he discovered the process to be really hard. The ranch that was rubbed in was the hardest part, and took him 3-4 times of washing his hair for all to come out. After 20 minutes of cleaning himself up, he was finally clean enough to get out of the shower, although he would still reek of soy sauce for a while.

As he exited the bathroom, and headed for his wardrobe, he saw the same set of clothes given to him, although the underwear was now a pair of yellow boxer briefs with a white waistband. Jamie thought it was very similar to the pair he had at home, and suspected it might be his. Anyway, he had to wear that set of clothes since he had nothing else to wear. He then came over to his table to see his breakfast, and a note on top. They then took a look at the note which said, "Jamie, all of those stained underwear are all yours.". Jamie was very frustrated to hear that as he'd be ruining his whole set of underpants in a weekend. Anyway, the thing that he disliked the most was that he'd have to explain what happened to his underpants every time when he was in a public changing room as the staining pattern was obvious. Still, he wouldn't even know when he'd be released, or how many more pairs would he be ruining. Therefore, he decided to focus on his breakfast to substitute the horrible morning...

End of Chapter 4 of 8