𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

I heard commotion as I stirred in my sleep. I didn't even wanna wake up to see what all the noise was about. I had a long ass day yesterday. I did a lot of homework before I went to the gym and they had me working out like crazy. Then, I had the nerve to come home and have sex with Nana. It was just too much.

"Ok Nana, just go back in the room!" I heard Renni yell causing my eyes to shoot open. I looked around my room and noticed she was gone so I hurried out to the hallway where I heard everything happen.

Nana was being held back by Rylo and Renni was holding Tinki back as Nana mugged her. Tinki had a gash under her eye and her mouth was bleeding as she stood there with her hair everywhere. "The fuck going on?" I said walking over to Nana.

"That bitch attacked me! She need to get the fuck out before I get your father!" Tinki yelled as I looked over Nana face. She seemed unbothered as she folded her arms and eyed the whole scene. She didn't have one scratch on her face but I could tell that she was fighting. Her whole bonnet was off her head.

"Chill," Renni said looking over at her. "Nobody going nowhere. Y'all just need to chill. Like, why is y'all fighting anyway? It's too early for allat."

"I just told you!" Tinki flashed out before snatching herself away from Renni. She started approaching Nana but I pushed her back as she pointed her finger at her. "That bitch attacked me! Bitch we supposed to be cool and you do this? You're a weirdo!"

Nana didn't reply, she just rolled her eyes. I watched as she moved away from us and went into my room, closing the door behind her. I shook my head and looked over at Tinki, Renni, and Rylo. "What happened?" I asked, Rylo busted out laughing.

"She beat her up." Rylo signed, Renni nodded in agreement before laughing along with him.

"Why was they fighting?" I replied back in sign language. I liked when we did this cause nobody never could know what we were talking about. We be talking about people in they face and they don't know what the fuck going on. "Who started it?"

Renni nodded towards Tinki before shaking his head. "Go wipe allat blood off your face," He said with a mug. "You standing right here looking a hot ass mess."

Tinki rolled her eyes before walking away into the bathroom with her phone up to her ear. I was so tired of seeing this bitch like she really gotta go. Bitch don't know shit, do shit, and ain't worth shit.

"Tinki was talking bad about us." Rylo signed before shaking his head before smirking and nodding his head. "The girl stood up for us. She beat her up and told her watch her mouth and that's when Renni came and broke everything up."

I looked over at Renni as he shook his head. "This bitch gotta go bro like Im so tired of this hoe. Where Pop at? He ain't hear what she was saying? He ain't hear them fighting?" I questioned, Renni frowned.

"He never came home last night. What you mean?" Renni said with a frown, I huffed before rubbing my eyes. The nigga was on out on bond, he was not free. Like what the fuck is he doing? This the type shit I be talking about. Like why are you so dumb?