Chapter 2

When Jiang Cheng arrived at Cloud recesses he was stopped by those stupid disciples who were supposed to guard the gate. Sometimes Jiang Wanyin just couldn't understand what was up with the Gusu Lan Clan. With their 4000  rules, they seem to really wanna kill people out of boredom, and they had so many procedures. Jiang Cheng was not a patient man and his temper was something else. 

Right now Jiang Cheng was glad he had remembered to bring the jade pass. 

Shoving the pass in front of the disciple's face he rushed up the thousands of stairs that led to the main hall. He rushed toward the direction of Lan Huan's study but he was met with someone whom he'd rather die than see right now. 

"Aiyo Chengcheng! Surprised to see you here. Are you here to visit your dear brother?" Wei Wuxian cheekily asked and Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and sarcastically replied. 

"Wei Wuxian! Why are you everywhere. I can't go one place without seeing you." 

"Ah Chengcheng is mad now." Wei Wuxian sneered and laughed at Jiang Cheng's red face, and slapped his back. 

"Stop calling me Chengcheng you idiot!" Jiang Wanyin yelled and Wei Wuxian only laughed harder tears springing out of his eyes. 

Once again rolling his eyes he looked at his adoptive brother. 

"You move. I am here to see Hu---Zewu-Jun." Wei Wuxians laughter died and his expression turned nervous. 

"Aiya Chengcheng, I'm afraid Zewu-Jun is in seclusion right now. Don't you know?" Wei Wuxian muttered out and Jiang Cheng hissed back at the black robed man. 

"Zewu-Jun has gone out of seclusion since this morning. I have came to pay respects to your dear brother-in-law." 

Before Wei Wuxian could reply a cold voice answered back. And Jiang Cheng knew that bitchy voice oh so well.

"My brother is not expecting visitors quite at the moment." 

Jiang Cheng could feel the anger boiling inside him threatening to burst out and murder the man next to his brother. But he held his composure knowing very well that it wouldn't end well if he indeed did murder him. 

"Lan Xichen will understand." Jiang Wanyin gritted out and a dark gaze fell over his face and Lan Wangji held he same expression, the air around them soon turning murderous. Chuckling nervously Wei Wuxian tried to calm things down. 

"Lan Zhannn! You're here! I missed you~" he cheerily murmured and that seemed to do the trick. The black robed man's lover immediately diverted his gaze to Wei Ying and kissed him, not even paying heed to Jiang Wanyin, who now awkwardly stood there embarrassed to witness events of his brother's love life. 

But the two seemed too lost in their own world to notice Jiang Cheng slowly moving past them and heading over to Lan Xichens Study. He ran past multiple disciples, who had the urge to tell the purple-robes man that 'running was prohibited' but they all knew who he was and no one dared say anything. 

The morning sun glared Jiang Wanyins gaze as he stood in front of Lan Huan's study, catching his breath. He silently muttered a calming chant and prepared himself mentally to face this man whom he loved oh so very much. The man who was the Yang to his Yin. 

Jiang Cheng took a deep breath before knocking twice and he pushed the door to the study open. He stepped in and was met with a intense gaze. A gaze he knew so well, the gaze of a man he had been wanting to see so dearly for three years. A silent gasp could be heard throughout the room and the gentle yet weak voice of a man muttered out..."Huan Gege!".

"A-Cheng..." 

Silence persisted, the sweet chirping of birds, who had just woken up, could be heard soundly. Jiang Wanyin despite himself, slowly walked towards this gorgeous man who stood in front of him.