Chapter 9

The following day was feather-like. Jiang Wanyin was in a daze from yesterday's lovemaking and Lan Xichen was so lost in the man in his arms. 

After their little session in their bedroom, the two had slept for hours soundly, undisturbed by any nuisances outside. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji had never met Jiang Wanyin or Lan Xichen. They were led to a guest quarter by Chen Yufen who was blushing. Wei Wuxian was suspicious of what was happening but nevertheless, he succumbed to his husband who had finally convinced him to rest for the night. 

As morning came, sweet words, kisses, and light hugs came along...with morning sex, which Jiang Cheng was notably whining about. But lucky for him, Lan Xichen was extremely gentle with him. 

"Chengcheng!...Lan Da Ge...I-There is something going on...am I missing something?" Wei Wuxian asked the new couple who simply blushed and said nothing, and continued to eat, ignoring the man's question. 

"Aiyo! Tell me! A-Cheng! You know I don't like to be left out!" The almighty Yiling Patriarch whined and Lan Wangji grabbed his husbands shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. 

All meanwhile Lan Xichen simply smiled and set his hands on Jiang Wanyin's thigh under the table. The gentle touch made the younger shudder and he looked up at his lover, giving him a warning glare, which in contras, Lan Xichen found really cute. 

"Lan Huan!" 

"Hm..." Lan Xichen hummed back setting food onto his boyfriends plate, his hand sneaking up his inner thigh. Out of sheer instinct The Jiang Sect leader slammed his thighs together, trapping the older's hands. His face turned bright red. Lan Xichen smirked at the action. He knew the younger was sensitive from this morning yet he ignored it. 

What a tease! 

-----------------------------------

It was time to go back. Wei Wuxian had a small talk with Jiang Wanyin before the three set off to Gusu again. They had not planned to stay longer than 2 days and Lan Xichen had a lot of unfinished work to take care of. 

The couple were reluctant to part, especially since they had just confessed and according to Wei Wuxian they were still in their "honeymoon stage."...whatever that meant. 

Jiang Wanyin embraced Lan Xichen into a warm hug, the older rested his head atop of Jiang Cheng's. 

"I'm gonna miss you." He softly muttered out and Lan Xichen smiled. "Me too Wanyin...me too." 

After a couple of hugs and kisses, a stare of disdain from Lan Wangji, a teasing stare from Wei Wuxian, The three finally departed. 

Jiang Cheng watched as three figures now faded into the blue sky. For the first time in a long time he felt really happy...he felt loved, and that made his heart over-flow with love.