Chaos Or A Blessing?

Chaos was the perfect word to describe what happened during the quiet intermission that was the first introduction of the odd characters.
Mostly due to the fact that, some people fainted, some screamed and ran away, some shouted in anger, and the rest simply stood there in stunned silence, whether from shock or fear would be anyone's guess.
Susie felt like she had been ensnared by some unknown sirens call the longer she kept staring at the creature in front of her. The 'Alice' creature looked like she was a real angel sent from above. Her appearance, her posture, hell even the curves on her body to the literal glowing halo above her head. The girl was literally the living, breathing, physical form of her favourite character. Alice Angel.
Susie had to cover her mouth before she made an un-lady like scream that would most likely scare the poor thing. And considering how scared the poor thing looked right now, looking ready to bolt from the chaos going on, it would be any second.
She had to speak, even if it was a simple hello. She had to reframe from touching though, that might be too much. Baby steps, it would all be worth it in the end.
She was so focused on the fact that Alice was 'alive' that she didn't even consider the question 'how'. Nor the stares she was receiving.
"It's so nice to finally meet you, I'm Susie Campbell, I'm your voice for the cartoons" she gives Alice her best polite smile, she didn't offer her hand though, only a slight bow of the head.
The crea- Alice, looked at her with a look of confusion "car. Toon?"
Susie looked ready to pout, the voice didn't sound anything like her, it sounded, well, neither female nor male. No matter, her voice just made the character stand out more. More perfect "oh, I suppose you have just, er, woken up, that's fine, I can help answer any questions you may have"
"You have voice practice soon Susie" Sammy interrupted with his typical, narrowed stare.
Susie just rolled her eyes with a slight frown "then may Alice come with us? I feel like she could do with a brief introduction before they retire to a quiet area"
They didn't have a chance to reply as 'Bendy' came up and held her hand and gave it a small tug, Alice looked down and nodded when Bendy made a gesture before leaving the area. Alice turned back to Susie and gave her a small, polite smile.
"I need to rest for a bit after talking to Mr Drew, perhaps you can show me the studio afterward?" oh my god even her smile was like the ones in the cartoon as well, Susie felt like she would faint at any moment.
"O-of c-course" smooth Susie, real smooth "I hope to see you soon? Perhaps over lunch break?" someone kill her now, why couldn't she stop talking and embarrass herself? She had never been like this when she tried charming Sammy.
The smile grew a little bigger as Alice nodded "of course, until then Ms Susie" she waved and walked away, walking the same way the cartoon Alice did.
Oh my god, Alice waved at me, she smiled at me, she even KNOWS MY NAME?" Oh my god Susie, breath calmly now, keep it together until break and everything will be okay. Oh dear, is it warm in here or is it just me?
"What the hell has Joey gone and done this time?" She heard Sammy mutter "this isn't going to go well for any of us"
"Oh lighten up Sammy, this might be the brake we need" and she couldn't believe she was saying that, about Joey Drew of all people, Joey FREAKING Drew. The man who was so ambitious that he didn't care about his workers health. And down right cheap too.
"When it comes to Joey, I won't believe it" Sammy replied sharply.
Susie just rolled her eyes "try to live a little Samuel, think of it this way, we might not need as many people as before" she gives him a mischievous look "meaning more peace and quiet"
Sammy gave her a glare "get to the music room, now"
She so loved it when Sammy was in control.

You made your way back to the room Bendy had been locked many months ago. He had told you that he needed to go back as Joey was going to 'meet' him, you were completely confused, from what Bendy has told you before, the flesh bag never came in unless it was to test something on him, or insult the creature that he was a mistake, or at least push all his failures onto the creature as if it was Bendy's fault to begin with.
The thought immediately made you frown, it wasn't Bendy's fault all of this happened, it was Joey's fault, he forced all of this to happen, he didn't think, he acted like everything was going to make him happier, or richer as Bendy stated once.
No matter you thought as you walked with more confidence in your steps than when you first started walking Bendy is going to have the chance he really deserves.
You continue onward with a small spring in your step, but freeze when you hear loud noises coming from Bendy's room. What was Joey saying this time? You immediately shift into snake form and stick close to the walls, easily mistaken for an ink stain if one glimpsed in your direction. But when you got closer, Joey's words made you stop cold in your tracks.
"I finally created the perfect Alice, she doesn't even have a soul, so why did YOU become a mistake? Huh? Why did you become so tall that even a grown up would run away crying from a second of looking at you?" he huffs in annoyance "once I'm certain she's stable enough and can create the voice I envisioned, I'm getting rid of you. Permanently, it's clear that even with a soul, you'll still be the messed up, soulless monster you were to begin with, I wished I never made you"
You watched as he stormed out the room, slamming the door behind him, locking it, and then walking off as if he hadn't just done something that made you want to kill him.
Bendy helped you into becoming a better shapeshifter. Into something that would make you look better for Sammy. Or at least get his attention. He helped you understand who you were, what you were. Hell Joey created him for crying out loud, and he was just going to throw him away like he was nothing? Hell no.
Once you were certain he was going, you slither back towards the door, and hear something you've only heard a few times before. Crying.
Joey Drew, the maker of Bendy. Made his creation cry.
You slither under the door, leaving a stained wall on the oppisite side.
Joey Drew Joey Drew Joey Drew Joey Drew Joey Drew Joey Drew Joey Drew Joey Drew JOEY. DIRT BAG. DREW