the beggining

Picture yourself, a highschool student pretty, fun, cute, everything perfect, except.. you having a small little crush on a 'geek' named Todd. You tease him and his friend Dave... a lot... it's really all just a cover up for your crush on the boy, Todd. Crazy how from you going to the comic book store to see all of the three friends all today in a window, you'd finally see the beauty in his friend, Dave as well. You were slowly falling in love with the two boys without even thinking.

♡︎

The school day was passing by quickly as possible like it was rushed today, first it was 2nd period, and then the next then, all of a sudden it was lunch.

Maybe it was because you were focusing in class or something, you didn't care or anything you just needed to hand out as many invited to your party coming up this
Friday.

Handing out notes and invites left and right in the hallway, you looked up from your locker very quickly only to see your friends coming in your direct, just a couple of girls you talked to here and there, Katie, Emma, and Bree.

"Heard you got a party going on this weekend. what's that about?" You looked at the girl speaking before giving out a cheeky smile, and pulling out 3 invites.
"You know I wouldn't forget about you guys right?" you started before letting out a small giggle causing you to feel more eyes on you.

"Party on Friday don't forget, show up or be a loser." The girls laughed at your words before saying a small 'thanks' and giving you side hugs and walking away chatting away, once they were out the way you finally saw it and felt it. The pair of eyes on you. A messy curly headed blonde boy, you smiled at him once you and his dark brown eyes locked in with yours causing him to quickly look away exposing his burning red cheeks. Causing you to let out a small chuckle all satisfaction as you saw the effevt you had on him. You then shut your locker door, and walked pass him looking at him once more with that same cheeky smile as early and beautiful eyes before quickly fanning your skirt down in the back to get his attention more.

"Todd, are you even listening?" the dark curly headed boy called out. (Dave)
"No, not at all but did you see that..
she-y/n was totally into me, omg." The boy stuttered among words. "In your dreams, loverboy." Marty called out slapping the boys shoulder.
"She did, she did.., I swear she's into me-she's so pretty and such a babe, gosh. -I would do so many-"

"She's not into you, now lets go to lunch."

♡︎

You were sitting at lunch with your friends, as they started talking about your upcoming party, and how they were going to have plus ones and boyfriends with them. blah, blah, blah, you weren't even listening until you heard your name getting called out, "Hey Y/N, by any chance, do you like anyone?" someone asked, the nosy one to be exact. You looked at them funny, before speaking up, "You guys know I don't, and if I did, y'all would be the first to know, right?"

"Yeah, yeah but-do you find anyone cute?"

You let out a awkward chuckle, before quickly nodding your head 'no'.

You didn't like lying, but you knew if they knew you thought Todd Haynes as cute or even any little nerd-geeky boy like Dave Lizewski or anyone who wasn't popular they wouldn't hang out with you anymore. Not that you really cared about that you just didn't want to hear their bad thoughts about them. They wouldn't understand. They'd think you were crazy, insane.

Quickly, after they started talking about another subject, one was whispering about hooking you up with someone at your own party but you weren't worried about it.. It would have most likely been a quick little hook up for the night, nothing more. You simply zoned out as you watched the cafeteria door, and then saw Todd and his two friends walking in right after, he was mumbling about something, it seem like he was trying to get a point out of something, you quickly looked away before your friends can notice and bit onto your fork full of fruits; a grape, strawberry and juicy mango.

Fork still in your mouth as you slowly looked back up with a half smile as you seen Todd looking in your direct, you were feeling all bubbly, making your thighs squeeze tightly together as you kissed the fork as it came out your mouth.
Those reddish pink cheeks came back upon his face once again as he did a small smirk before looking down at his feet and back at you.

You excuse yourself to the bathroom, as you seen the boys walking out of the cafeteria with their lunch.
you quickly followed after once you got out of the loud room calling out, "Uh- Todd, excuse..excuse me?"

"Y/N" Todd says as he stopped moving at the sound of your voice, as him and all of his friends froze and looked in your direction. "You're never suppose to make a lady run." you joke as your looked down, fixing your skirt once again and readjusting your shirt. "Uh.. sorry, if I'd knew you were coming after me, I would have waited." He replied.

"No-no, its fine.. I just wanted to give you-" you stopped, acting like you forgot what you were gonna say but in reality just you never noticed they were pretty tall. You continued, ".. I wanted to give you this... just a second." You dogged into your skirt pocket only for it to be empty, you let out a puff of your breath before smiling once you realized. You quickly pulled a small paper from your bra and let out a friendly smile before looking at Todd and handing it towards him, "A party invite, umm I'd like you to come."
He looked at you, in your eyes before his eyes dropped down toward your now exposed bra and then at the paper, and coughed, before excusing himself, "Sorry-i uh, thank you, uh thank you y/n. I never even knew you noticed me, or knew my name."
"You're crazy, I've always notice you. I mean who wouldn't, you're so cute" you smiled, once again but it disappeared once you heard yourself hoping that wasn't weird. Before anyone can say anything, the bell rung, "Oh- no, sorry, I wasted your guys lunch time ughh I'm deeply sorry.. I'll make it up to you guys I promise. I have to go im sorry but remember, Friday, come please!" You then fled gracefully hoping that wasn't bad.

"Did you-did she just gave me an invite from her bra?"

"I don't know but that..that was fucking amazing, I think I'm hard-" Dave exclaimed.

"Wow -She actually talked to Us... she's got the hots for you toddy." Marty added.