Studies - todd

warnings: SMUTT

Since school has gotten harder for you, you asked Todd to help you out a lot. You and Todd would go to his house and study. No actually... study. Although every time it was so hard to focus on the actual work.

Today, Todd and you were going to study after school. You arrived at his house and every second you would catch yourself eyeing Todd and biting your lip,  thoughts running through your head were pure sin, you were convinced if Todd knew about them. Every time he talked he would be a stuttering and blushing disaster if he glanced at you staring into him.

You didn't think your staring was obvious until Todd suddenly redirected his attention from his five minute monologue about consumerism, catching you in the act. He looked back at you from his spot on the bed as he cleared his throat and spoke softly. "Are you okay?" God he was so caring.
He was oblivious to the fact that all you wanted to do was have him whimpering and groaning beneath you, your desires were consuming your mind. You needed him so badly and you havent had him for while.

"Yeah-mhm.. everything's fine sorry my mind was somewhere else for a second" you smiled at him trying to sound as if you weren't seconds away from jumping on him.
He smiled before he nodded and turned his attention back to his paper. You couldn't stand it. The last straw was when he bit his bottom lip in concentration you couldn't stop yourself you swiped his paper off the table, the rustling sound breaking the spell between you.

You set it down with a bit more force than intended, a bold move that marked your intentions. Leaning in, you placed a hand on his cheek and the other around his neck playing with his beautiful curls. Then pressed your lips to his, a surge of unspoken desires finally finding expression. His initial surprise melted away, replaced by a hunger that mirrored your own. In that stolen kiss, the air crackled with a mix of passion and anticipation, as if the world outside had faded, leaving just the two of you suspended in that breathtaking moment.

And there it was, the culmination of all those unspoken desires, manifesting in the reality of the moment. Todd found himself reclined against the headboard, a sensation of both exhilaration and disbelief coursing through him. You straddled him, your legs encasing his body, intimacy that had been a distant fantasy until now. He was so beautiful just how you saw him. You just wished to freeze time.

Your gaze trailed down, drinking in the sight of his bare chest pressed against you, the rhythmic rise and fall of his breath a captivating dance. The tousled strands of his hair cradled his head against the pillow like a crown, accentuating his allure. His eyes held a mix of emotions as they lingered on your chest, a blend of curiosity and desire. The gravity of the moment weighed on the air, punctuated by his words, "Are you sure about this? Its been awhile" Your fingers, tender as a whisper, glided across his cheek, so soft. As his strong hands rest on your hips yet still have a grip.

Leaning down, you captured his lips in a soft, lingering kiss, your intention clear-to grant him the choice to halt if his comfort wavered.
You sought to convey through touch what words might not fully express. His gaze held yours, a reservoir of affection and trust that spoke volumes. With a glance saturated in love, he nodded, affirming his readiness to explore uncharted realms with you.

He looked down between both your bodies, you were hovering over him, he bit his lip. Todd whined out a small, broken "please."
You closed your eyes savoring the way he spoken his plead was music to your ears.
You slowly sank down on to him, your mouth uncontrollably let out a small gasp at the feeling as he let out a deep groan, he felt the way you clamped down against him, the way he stretched you open had you groaning. You leaned down to kiss him gently, and gave yourselves time to adjust to the new sensation. Todd was girthy and long, he was bigger than anyone you've ever had, this felt different from all the times you've had sex this, this was LOVE.

You could feel the love radiating off of him as he kissed you and groaned into the passionate kiss. You then thought to yourself, that maybe Todd and you should hang out more. After all, he was the one you fell eyes for first.

Once you both adjusted, Todd gripped your hips and bucked his hips into you, his thrust were slow and deep, the noises of skin against each other and pleasurable moans filled the room. "Y-you're so beautiful" Todd muttered he was so cute just mesmerised by you. "You're so cute baby" You couldn't help it.

He whimpered and you felt his arms wrap around you, holding you in place. You could feel the tension in his body, the excitement building as he felt you against his body. You leaned down to kiss him gently, your lips meeting his in a gentle, tender embrace. You were addicted to the feeling of him inside you, the way he held you, the way he moaned your name.

The pressure was building and you knew that you were about to cum you were trying to hold off trying to make this last for as long as you could because you just loved it so much..

"Todd im so clos--" You cried out.
"I-f-fuck" Todd stuttered out as he felt you squeeze around him as you reached your climax, your body shaking with the intensity of the orgasm. Todd was groaning deep in his throat, his hips moving up and down as he came as well. You were still trying to process it all. Todd whimpered as you rode out your high against him, he felt himself growing overstimulated, he reached for your hips and kept a firm hold on you to keep you from moving, his body was shaking and sweat dripped from his forehead.

Releasing yourself from the embrace, you let out a soft sigh of contentment as you reclined against the bed, Todd at your side. As he then seemed to shift to face you. "how can you be so beautiful"

A/N: i dont even know if i call this a story more like lil oneshots but you get it.