dave.

WARN: smut

After the little situation between your literal crush, Todd, and his friend Dave you fell so bad, hard, for them both. You would text both of them for the past few days. You didn't love one more than the other but instead both. You were also going to hang out with Dave later that day in his house since he wanted to spend time with you since you guys both found out you were both into the same stuff like comics and cute movies stuff like that.

♡︎

You were gonna walk over to his since his house actually wasn't too far away from yours but once you were halfway there, the rain started pouring first slowly but now it was really fast and a lot of rain. You sighed as you checked your phone and Dave sent a worried text:

Dave: y/n are you okay?? There's lots of heavy rain!!

You responded quickly with 'It's fine, I'm just a little wet' You lied a bit so he wouldn't worry. In reality, you were SOAKED.

Once you were finally at his door you knocked nervously still so wet and cold. After waiting for a moment, he opened the door and saw you all wet and had a shocked face on him since he didn't expect you to be that wet. You could barely hear him say over the loud rain, "Oh my god is- are you okay? Here, come in!"

You came in with a smile as you then felt the warmth inside his house. "So this is my house." He said. "You can stay here until the rain stops if you want... uh if you want a shower or anything cause you're soaked... "

You smile at him, "I wanna see your room"

"Sure! I- I mean If you like really. Never had a girl in my room before" He jokes.
He goes on to give you a full tour of his small apartment in which only he and his dad lived. His room was cute. There were posters on the walls and comics scattered on the floor. You then threw your wet backpack on the floor as you sighed.

You then took off your wet sweater over your head. You noticed how it was so weighed down with the rain. Dave waited patiently. Once your sweater came off, You noticed Dave's curious eyes staring at you in some sort of trance. Not at your face though. You looked down and noticed...your wet shirt had gone see-through and you could see your leopard print bra underneath.

Dave looked up at my face, coughed, and looked away embarrassed.
"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I-"
"Don't apologise Dave you're allowed to look you know." You smirk.
He was sitting on his bed, looking up at me. His eyes widened. "Really?"
"Well yeah, Dave...We've had sex?
did you forget?" You chuckled.
"N-No of course not, it may have been the best thing that ever happened to me.. like-like ever" He scratched the back of his head. Gosh, you loved it when he spoke in his whiny voice. His curls were so majestic. Every part of him was so hot but so cute. He looked so cute. You got you out of your thoughts, "Hey Y/N?" You replied, "Hm?"
"What are you doing?" He wondered since you were now pulling your shirt up.
"Oh you know.. all my clothes are wet I need to get them off they're making me uncomfortable." You continued, "Is that okay Dave?" He loved the way you said his name he quickly said, "yea-yeah!" You pulled the shirt over your head. Dave flipped facing the other way on the bed now to be respectful. What a cutie.
"Do you need some of my dry clothes to uhm.. to wear?" He asked facing the wall.
"You know what?" You said as you crawled onto his comfortable bed. "I think I'll stay like this for now." You tease. You then crawl up behind him on the bed and start to play with his beautiful brown curls from the back of his head. He turns around to face you now. You needed him now and badly. "You know.." You say teasingly. You then trace my hand down his chest and your tone changes. "You were so good the other night.." you continued, "I kind of missed it." You smirked. He blushes not being able to hide his smile.

He reaches out to touch you but you catch his hand quickly before it reaches you.
"So I think it's my turn to show you how a better night feels.." He's looking at you longingly, he can barely nod. You then say, "Only if you want to see of course."
"...Please.. please show me Y/N" He whimpered so desperately. You folded. You just couldn't wait any longer like he couldn't wait either. His whimpers had a horny effect on you.

It was just you and him sitting on the side of Dave's bed in the quiet, nice, empty house. You then put your hands on his shoulders up to his soft cheeks, breathing in his scent before your lips were just centimeters apart. He looked at you for a final glance of consent. Before your lips then connected, smashing into each other.

YOUR POV:
He grabbed my waist, arching my body to his. There were no breaks. The kissing sped up as our lips explored each other. Then our tongues. Then his hands. Our bodies were fused. We carefully made it to go to the middle of the bed where he laid on top of me. I felt our bodies grinding together. I rolled us over making me now on top of his lap and began to take off his shirt, never breaking our lip contact. I straddled him while still kissing. His mouth traveled down my neck, sucking and kissing gently just like the other night. My hands went down to his jeans and I started to pull down the zipper. His bulge grew. I smiled at him. I loved how flustered he looked. I massaged it so well as he whimpered for more. We were both taking fast and heavy breaths, giving our mouths a break yet still having our lips touch so closely. I felt his fingers travel to my clit as he found an opening.
He maintained eye contact the entire time looking at me with so much lust as his fingers were inside of me. Pulling in and out. Soft moans left me as he dug my hands into his shoulders. He paced in and out until I was practically screaming.

"Is this okay? I can stop- I'm sorry."
"No- don't stop. Faster." He was a bit surprised at my request, but he did respond to it. I felt like I was gonna just explode any time by now, his wet fingers finally came out. "That was so good baby" I praised him. He was flattered as I then flipped us and I laid him down. I began to press myself onto him. I spread his legs and began to give myself to him. I felt the pressure inside of me as we collided.
His dick was inside of me. We both let out a huge groan as he then started to whimper more only making me want more. I kissed him to quiet him down. He rolled us over and grabbed onto me.
"Y/N it kinda hurts but it feels good.."
"You're doing good baby." I barely made out. "I-I I.. please..Y/N"
His begging was so hot. The sounds coming from us couldn't be helped. I felt hot fluids from our bodies all over. The sticky sounds came from both of us as I kept encouraging him. His quiet begging started to disappear. Neither one of us was giving us a chance to breathe. It was sweaty.

Finally, after a good beautiful hour of this good pain, I couldn't take it. "Fuck Dave I can't." A sigh of relief left him as he got to lay beside me. We both stared at the ceiling, panting. His sheets were covered in our excretion and juices. I rolled over and hugged him hard kissing his sweaty chest with sloppy kisses. Still trying to catch my breath.

"Y/N oh my. god.. that-that was amazing-" His voice was shaking and cracking.
I couldn't even speak. My face was buried in him, finally regaining my breath. I felt his heart, it matched my pace. I felt safe and calm with him. Hearing the soft rain still happening outside, Everything felt so unreal.

AN: i might write one for todd this week but i hope yall enjoyed dis...