"that's fair right?"

Good enough, Friday, the day of the party came quickly as can be. You had help from friends setting everything up, drinks, snacks, and chips, and shortly after people were arriving left and right, back to back.

Everyone but the person you wanted was there, you didn't trip about it just thought of it as a 'maybe they had some homework or you know nerdy geek stuff to do.' You tried to get it out of your head by drinking with your friends and playing party games and dancing, which made the time go by pretty quickly but it wasn't working like you wanted it to, you had to sit and cool down for a while in your room.

Thinking of what you did, going out of your way to invite someone who's not even popular, "a geek" a literacy nerd who you thought liked you, but at this point, you were just confused, unfocused, and stressed. You showed out for him, with a beautiful tight dress that made you feel good but the party was getting pretty boring for you.

"y/n, you're missing your party, what the hell, let's go!" your best friend called out as she open up your room door and pulled you off of your bed and out of the room. Next thing you knew, your friend was dragging you down to your basement where people were all bunched up in a circle, and one of the boys with a bottle in their hand smirking at you.

"Who's ready to get the party on!!" The boy chanted as everyone else joined in.
You laughed, with a sigh at the end as you notice the boy you were looking for still wasn't here and looked at your friend behind you who was pouting for you to say 'yes'. You only agreed because it was your party and nobody wanted to look sad and alone in their place.
You took a sit in the center of the circle taking the bottle from the boy with a smile. As you bent down just a little to place the bottle on the floor, "You-" you pointed at the boy and let out your signature cheeky smile, "Go first, Tory"
The boy, Tory winked at you as he grabbed ahold of the bottle before twisting it and letting it spin around the room, turning towards everyone and slowly slowing down around the 3 lap in your direction.

You let out a cheeky smile once again as you watched the bottle closely wanting it to stop on you, he was a cute guy what did you expect, he wasn't a curly head like the type of guy you'd normally go for. He had jet-black hair which looked pretty damn good on him.

You smiled as he started crawling towards you and started to crawl with him as well meeting him halfway and looking into his eyes before smirking while your eyes traveled to his lips and let them fall onto yours. The kiss was a little heated but not too much, but you didn't expect Todd and his friend, Dave to be at the bottom of the stairs watching you. The people in the circle around you all started gasping and your friend looked at you in shock.

You shortly pulled away from the boy, and your eyes trailed upon the two boys watching you your cheeky smile appeared slowly as you walked towards them giggling and drunk.
Once you arrived in front of them you let out a breath before wiping your lips letting them watch your lipstick smear on your wrist and onto your cheek just a little, "I thought you guys couldn't come" You talked.

"Sorry about that, we were.. um, waiting for Marty right?" Todd quickly spoke up as he nudged Dave to help him out.
Dave pushed Todd off of him making you giggle, "Yeah, he ended up billing out because he was on punishment or something." Dave responded.
"Well that's too bad, he's missing out. How about you guys join in with me on Spin the Bottle?" You asked.

Todd just looked at you in awe. He then looked at Dave once or twice for a response but then just nodded his head and Dave followed right after, as you twirled around pulling them more into the basement loud room full of teenagers and people drinking, dancing, and everything.
As the girls who were gathered in a group called out of you, and got your attention you rushed towards them with both of the boy's hands in each of yours, Todd on your left with his best bud on the right of you holding onto your hand.
Todd followed after you as you were traveling through the crowd of people, Dave close by him with a smile on his face as he looked at Todd they shared a look, laughed, and blushed together. They snapped out of it once they heard their names getting called.
"This is Todd Haynes and Dave Lizewski aren't they adorable?" you grabbed both of their cheeks and squeezed them. "They're like two retrievers, a golden one and a Labrador, right?" You said with a giggle you then let go out of their hands.