heaven

SMUT

"Soo.." Dave started, looking around the closet trying to get comfortable.

"Excuse the mess, this is where my dad leaves his stuff, you know." You say.

"No, no it's perfectly fine. I mean like- the party is fine everything is fine." Todd nervously says while looking down at you.

Dave let out a small chuckle, "He means, we're glad you invited us to the party and called us your friends and let us hang out with you this evening or night or whatever." You smiled at both of their words, "I'm glad you guys came but I think the party could be even better for you too..a pretty boy and a good boy... you know?" The two boys looked at each other, a questionable look, as one eye trailed to you and you looked back up at them with a smile, this smile was with pouty lips and a little bit of teeth. "I don't think we follow... y/n?"

You quickly shushed them. You then pulled their thumbs from both their hands as you opened your mouth widely exposing your wet sloppy mouth to them and slid their thumbs into it, watching the surprised look grow on their face, you smiled as you closed your mouth and started to suck onto both of their thumbs individually as they watched you closely in awe. They slowly took advantage and started to thrust their thumbs into your mouth, one poking the gummies on your right cheek while the other does the same onto your left, thrusting it faster and faster as your eyes just stared at them enjoying it, feeling their thumbs all around your mouth, pushing them farther and farther, until you let out a small gag, "Shit! Sorry.. sorry!" Todd apologized.

You laughed and pulled their finger out of your mouth left a kiss on the tip of his before pulling them both closer to you, as you finally lashed your lips onto Todd and kissed him so lovingly as one hand cupped his face and the other roamed about Daves body and under his shirt feeling his toned abs. Shock plastered on your face wondering how he was hiding that beauty.

You pulled away from Todd glancing at him with a smile. You turned to Dave and started to kiss him the same way. He was more confident and smooth, his hands went onto your ass causing your dress slowly starting to rise, giving them a good view of your ass. You grabbed ahold of Todd again as you pulled him to your neck causing him to leave kisses upon you, and place his hand on your breasts to massage them. You moaned softly not too loudly but good enough for just the two boys to hear as they were both trailing kisses on your neck on each side. You giggle as you felt Todd slightly bite you and Dave lick you, god it was like pure heaven.

You quickly rested your hand onto their curls brushing it thoroughly with your fingers as you tugged on it just a little, but enough to make them both groan in pleasure. As they were still kissing upon your neck you slightly pushed them off and turned making them unzip your dress. You faced them once again as you let it down to the floor, exposing your non-existing bra, and hot pink panties. Just looking at the sight the boys sighed like a moan. They took off their shirts and pants. Leaving them in their boxers, you placed your two hands onto their hard members and palmed them through their boxers just a little tease as you felt a hint of their breath on your neck, you moaned as one groaned against you as the other nibbled around your collar and chest.
You moaned at their actions. The way they both were focused on licking you good made you so in love.

You finally focused on getting their dicks out, As you did you started wrapping both of your hands around each of their members slowly stroking it up and down, repeating your actions while watching them moan and whine against your chest. You paid close attention with the same cheeky smile. "mhmm good.." you moaned as one of them moved their hand down your body to where you wanted them to be at most. Your hand quickly rushed to move your underwear out of the way. Once you did, you quickly got a grip on both of the members and started to stroke them quicker and faster, Dave was enjoying this a lot. Todd felt the same so satisfied. You finally talked after all the moans and whimpers, "Can-can I do something.. like more for you two?" you smiled with a good idea. The boys stop at your question and pulled away nodding and letting out a simple "yes."

You dropped to your knees looking back up at them before putting your hands around his dick and starting to stroke Daves's dick. You placed your mouth onto his tip and slowly sucked it, licked it, and kissed all of the precum. You didn't wait any longer and started to deepthroat him as he threw his head back groaning and whimpering lowly from his embarrassment of you making him feel so good.

You cracked your attention to Todd as you kept on with the exact head movement. You see the blonde boy eyeing you slowly and biting his lip, you smiled at him as you stroke his member for a good second before stopping sucking Dave since you realized Dave was going to cum pretty soon due to his twitching in your mouth so you stopped for a second for dave and switched to Todd. Stroking it so satisfactorily. You looked at Dave and gave him a small 'no, not yet'. But you focus on Todd as you keep going.
"Y/N. Mhm-Y/N-Y/N..Y/N you're so beautiful .. please.. nghh!"

You giggle to yourself as you then opened your mouth wide, as you tried fitting them both into your mouth. You then wrapped your hand around them both and slid your fist up and down quickly, while babbling away, "Cum..cum for me, can you do that.." Just as that was said, they both whimpered softly as they said yes. While cumming into your mouth. You smiled as you allowed them to cum before sucking onto both of their dicks and getting a few more drops to come out and leak onto your tongue, you smile before cleaning it all up, sending motion onto their dicks before Dave placed his thumb against your cheek and swiped up some cum before shoving it back into your mouth.

"What a God." Todd sighed. "And ours to keep..right?" You nodded your head.

"She didn't come did she.." Dave asked, as he looked at Todd, who smirked, "Let's make her come." Todd and Daves's eyes grew with lust and harden as they pushed you onto the flat somewhat comfortable table exposing your greedy, wet, and sloppy cunt. "You gotta cum twice, fuck the timer thingy, I want you to cum on us, our dicks, anywhere baby," Todd exclaimed. You agreed with a smirk causing the boys to take turns into the kiss and licking your wet pussy. Letting their tongues lick all around you as your head fell back. Your hands reached for their hair as you tugged and pulled on them but nothing worked, you felt more pressure and pleasure as you felt fingers get put into you, spreading your entrance out more and more while they also licked it well. You thought you were about to die from having such a good time. You felt Todd laugh against your clit which caused you to let out a big sigh.

Before you can talk again, you came all around their mouths. They both licked a long strike across your cunt licking all of the wet juices and the new substance of your cum as your legs shook.
It spilled out of you very quickly as they didn't stop sucking, licking, biting, and pleasuring you.

"That was good, very pretty baby," Todd said as he raised and smiled at you.
"Let's have another." Dave quickly added as he kissed. your cheek and Todd kissed your forehead. Todd was first to start rubbing his cock between your lips, then pushing it all in as it had you a moaning mess. He pounded in slowly at first but then started at a fast pace, every move made you feel so good. Then Dave followed right after with his. He grabbed onto your hips with his beautiful hands as he made you feel so good. You tended to feel so pleased and started babbling a lot more as time went by. You were getting so much satisfaction from them both as they took turns in every style. You were all enjoying it like heaven.

"Ah-look at you Y/N, you're- so- so hot.. so pretty, pretty." Todd mumbled in your ear and Dave was kissing down your chest and neck. They felt your legs shake again and your body began to move on its own like it wasn't in control. You knew you weren't gonna go anywhere until they got your 2nd orgasm from you.

"Its okay baby" Todd said as he kissed your neck" He continued, "we're just taking care of you like what you did for us, right Dave?"

Dave nodded as he pounded into you once more making you feel so tense and greedy for more. Todd went after him spitting onto your cunt and began to rub it in with his dick. Teasing you. Just as your 2nd orgasm came, you came so hard your legs couldn't stop shaking, you were panting heavily, but you felt so good. Dave and Todd then finished kissing you on both your cheeks as they covered your pussy in a cozy white substance and smiled at you, before lifting you between them as they covered you in kisses from your forehead, cheeks, neck, breast, stomach, and lips, and made sure you were perfectly fine.

You grabbed both their faces individually and kissed them both passionately.

You guys all got dressed and talked about how hot you were how they adore you so much. Gosh nerds are so hawwt