"do i make you nervous?" - dave

Warnings: smut.

6:30 pm

It was the weekend and since Friday, you couldn't stop thinking of both the boys. They are just so cute, it's like you have them both to yourself. You loved it but because of all the sessions with them, you got close to them each. They both were so charming to you like they worshipped you. You enjoyed it all.

Relaxed on your bed, you were invited to a few parties by a few people but debated whether you should go. You just didn't feel like it. Your friends called you earlier trying to convince you but you were just so tired. I mean you went to a party yesterday and although you love partying, you just decided you wanted to listen to your favorite music.

You decided to listen to Britney Spears because it's Britney Spears.

You got up to go to your vanity mirror in your room to check yourself out. As you walked there you were just so in love with yourself how can you not? You were feeling yourself, you had your fold over VS yoga pants making your waist look so good with a top that brought out your beautiful body.

As you were thinking of what else to do, you suddenly started thinking of Dave. You remembered how cute he looked on Friday, the last time you saw him, you smiled to yourself at the thought of having him to yourself. You decided to text him. You just couldn't help yourself.

DAVES POV:
I was rereading one of my favorite comics when I heard my phone ding from a text. I was curious to check it out and to read that it was from y/n made my eyes pop in shock. I smiled to myself.

y/n: hey Dave, can I come over? x

I didn't wait any longer to grab my phone and respond. It was like she was putting a love spell on me, gosh the power she holds on me. I sighed.

Dave: yeah! I'm not busy at all

YOUR POV:
You guys later texted for a little and since he told you his parents werent home it made you get more excited. So you told him you were gonna meet him in 10 minutes since all you needed to do was grab your things, so as you did, you quickly set your phone aside and get ready by quickly going to fix your hair and keep the same outfit. Once you headed downstairs you got out and decided to drive there even if you were close to his house, walking always bored you. You didn't wanna go out since it was already getting a little dark.

Right when you were at the neighbourhood you saw his house on the corner and quickly parked and got out to run to his door and made your way to knock nervously, and after a few seconds, you saw him open it for you. As he did, you noticed how he looked frozen.

DAVES POV:
I was speechless. I mean come on. She looked so beautiful. I looked at her up I couldn't stop I just wanted to kiss her. I greeted her with a hug making me feel so safe with her.

YOUR POV:
"Here uh- come in! please!" He said nervously as you smiled. You went right ahead of him, as he followed behind. "You uh want anything?" He offered but you instantly declined feeling okay. You guys get along a lot so its not like you stood there in silence. instead you both laid down on his bed as he started to talk about his comics and his little nerdy things. You loved listening to him and looking at how handsome he looked. He's just so fine it really drove you insane

You were enjoying the little chat but just couldnt help it anymore, you broke to the point, "If I'm gonna be honest Dave, I can't help it anymore.. i need to feel you"

He replied, "Oh um what do you uh mean" You knew that he knew what you meant although, without replying to him you slowly got closer to him. Since he was lying on his back you lay next to him looking at him. Inches away from his face, he stares at your eyes and glances to your lips for a second. Knowing the tension in the room, you see him gulp in a nervous way.

"Do I make you nervous Dave?" You whisper. He is speechless but nods quickly as he gets his head up to be closer to your face knowing the effect you had on him. You reach over to get his glasses off him and set them on the table beside his bed. He looks at you in fascination. You smile as you break the gap between you two and you kiss his soft lips carelessly. First you take it slow but as he grabs your face, he doesnt wait any longer to kiss you. Both of you starving for each other.

You start to monomer your hand from his face to his stomach, feeling his luxurious abs through his shirt making you almost scream as you then make it to his pants. You can feel the effect that you put on him as you then massage his hardened cock making him whine in satisfaction. You break the kiss to ask, "Does that feel good, Dave?" You smile, pressing your fingers a little into his cock. He nods while staring at you at a loss of words.

"Tell me how it feels." You stared into his eyes while doing so, still going at the same slow pace. "It- it feels good- uh, so good.."

His cheeks were a burning red and his eyes were closed. He already felt a knot in his stomach with just the gentle touches you gave him. You stop to ask, "Do you want more?" You finish his thoughts.

Dave nodded again, making you smirk. "Do you want to know what it feels like to be inside me?" You flirt. "Y-yes, please...please," Dave said. You quickly laid on top of him as you saw the opportunity as he grabbed ahold of your beautiful hips. He just couldn't believe how he had you all to himself... well sort of. You loved seeing him like this practically begging. You sense his boner as you are on top and grab his face to kiss him.

You stop for a second as you then take your shirt off. He stops to stare respectfully. You grab both his hands to guide them to your tits. He gets comfortable and plays with them as he then lifts his head to kiss them softly. You smile knowing how obsessed he was with you. You play with his hair as he continues to lick them. You loved the way his two hands felt on you spreading everywhere and feeling you.

You guys quickly reattach each other's lips together as they sync in so well and so fast. As you were left with only your bra and underwear, You started to remove his shirt not wanting to wait any more.

Your guy's lips reconnect as you go down to his waist, along the way you kiss his toned abs and leave kisses everywhere. You start to kiss his v-line then slowly pull down Dave's boxers revealing his intense hard boner. He watches lovingly as he lets you continue. You didn't wait another second and took him all in your mouth. Making him feel this rush of goodness.Licking, spitting, and making him feel so good with it all. He made it noticeable he was enjoying it so much with every noise that came out of his mouth. Every whine and moan filled his room. You loved this side of him.

After moments, of whimpers, and moans, you stop before he can cum and get back on his lap you stare into his eyes and grab your hips wanting more, lining yourself up with his member. You set yourself down as you groan. He groans with you and you start to slow first enjoying every bit of it.

You grab his neck and start to kiss him as you continue but go faster as you guys get comfortable. You say, "I'm gonna go faster okay?" He nods not being able to talk with just the feeling of your warmth around his cock. You do as you said and go a lot faster.

For almost every moan of his, you went faster and faster. To the point where you both were so full of pleasure. His room was quickly filled with both of your guy's moans. You moaned into his neck as the pleasure was just too much. He would then lay soft kisses on your neck. Holding you in his arms.

You enjoyed every second of it, hearing him, feeling him, and being with him. You just never wanted this to come to an end. He starts to kiss your neck as he mumbles into your ear kissing around it, "I love you- y so m-much y/n"

You start to touch his hair with his curly strands of hair, replying, "Gosh I love you too. Dave"

He blurs out, "I'm up close!" You breathlessly moan out, "Me too, baby you're so good-" "Come for me baby" You add on.

He fills you up with his warm substance as you both sigh and stay in the same position holding each other. Leaving you both very satisfied. You collapse on the side of him as he then lays down and faces you. You kiss him once on the lips and smile at his charm. He grabs ahold of your face with both his hands as he slowly kisses you lovingly. Gosh does he kiss well?

A/N: should I do another Todd smut?? and should I continue these..?