𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏

[ 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ]

You waiting for Heeseung back home and it's already 1:00 am but Heeseung still not home. You already fall asleep on couch.

- 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 -

When you're already wake up, you looking around if there has Heeseung but that's nothing. Your house quite. So you go to your bedroom to wash yourself and dressed up.

You are making your breakfast, and suddenly the main door bell was ringing. You get up and go to opened the door. You saw your best friend, Kath is in front you now and she was crying.

"Kath?? Why are you crying?? "
"Eave!! I know you'll not believe what happened. But I need to tell you the truth.. "

So you welcomed Kath inside your house. You let her sat on the couch while you go get her some drink.

"Here.. Drink it so it'll make you calm down"

You watched her drink the water. Even she is your best friend, but you didn't trusted to much. You know Kath loves Heeseung and always flirting to Heeseung but Heeseung loves you.

"So now, tell me. What happened? And why.. Are you crying? "

He come close to you and kneel in front you while she started to held your hands. You look at her confused.

"Heeseung..... "
"Heeseung?? What's wrong with him? Is he okay?? "

She began to cry again.

(Your heart) you suddenly feel something bad happened when she's started say about Heeseung. But you trying to think positive.

"Actually last night, me, Jay and Heeseung were going to the bar. Heeseung's got drunked. When he said he want to back home, I stopped him. I told him that I will let you to picked him up. But he said to me to not bothered you because you might be sleep at that time.. Jay also wanted to take him home, but he don't want"

Kath quite for a while.

"He got accident last night. He now in amnesiac.. "

Your legs feel weak when hearing that news. Actually last night you're waiting for him and give him a surprise that is you're 2 months pregnant.

You were crying and still cannot accepted what that you're hearing for.

Kath decided to bring you to the hospital to see Heeseung.

When you're at hospital, you saw his parents there. They're look at you without say anything.

When you're about to leave, you saw Heeseung's parents hugging Kath. Well, when you're comes earlier they're not welcomed you like you're not their daughter-in-law.

- 1 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 -

You decided to visit Heeseung in hospital. You're really hope that he remember you as his wife. But your step were stopped when you heard a girl was laughing inside with Heeseung. You know Heeseung's laughter. You begin to see who's the girl and you were surprised the girl is Kath. Your tears starting to flows to your cheeks. Heeseung's parents also there with both of them and they looks happy.

"What is this behavior, Kath?! You are cheating me! I know this is your planned to get Heeseung! "

You whispered to yourself and leave that placed.

When you about to walked away, you bump into someone, that is Jake your boy best friend.

"Eave?? What are you doing here?? "

You wiped your tears quickly. You don't want Jake know that you're sad. But Jake already noticed you crying.

"Eave? Don't pretend like you're not crying, okay! I noticed it just now.. "

You begans to cried again. Jake give you a hug and make you sit on the chair that front of registration counter.

"Eave?? Tell me who's make you cry like this? Is it Heeseung?? "

You look at him and tell him the whole story. Jake were shocked and he got mad with Kath. But you stopped him and just let it be. Because the Karma will comes soon.

You both silence.

"Well, Jake? What's bring you here? "

"Ouh, me? Nah.. I'm just visited my cousin. She gave a birth to her baby girl yesterday but I can't go to visit her because I'm busy"

You congrats him and called him uncle. Jake hit you slowly so it won't you get hurts. You laughing together.