PART 4

Heeseung get into the car, where Kath was waiting for him.

"What are you doing at the toilet for long? "

He put on the belt and looked at Kath.

" I'm doing nothing, beb. I'm just meet Dr. Jay for the X-ray tomorrow "

He kiss Kath forehead then he wiped his lips quietly without Kath realizing.

[ Heeseung's family house ]

"Mom! I am back. "

Kath ran to Mrs. Lee while opened her arms to hug Mrs. Lee.

Heeseung's mom came towards Heeseung and Kath.

"How's your appointment, Hee? Everything's okay?"

Heeseung nodded and smile to his mom. His brother just stared at Heeseung. He knows that Heeseung remembered everything but he keep it and not to show it.

"Hee? Can we talk? "

Heedo calls him. Heeseung asks for leave his mom and Kath. He walked towards his brother.

Heedo brings him to his room and make Heeseung sat on the chair that in his room.

"Hee? Did you still loving, Eave? I know you already remember her. Don't worry, I'm also waiting for you for back to Eave."

Heeseung just quite and looked down to the floor. Heedo patted Heeseung's shoulder.

"You wanna sleep with her tonight?? "

Heeseung nodded. Heedo smile and let him go.

"Don't worry, I'll help you. Cover you!"

They smile each other. Heedo actually didn't agree with Heeseung to married Kath because he knows that Kath doesn't love Heeseung sincerely. She wanted Heeseung just for money and property. But his parents doesn't know it. His parents just looked at the visual not sincerity and true love.

Heedo asked Heeseung for dinner together later. Then he will asked his friends to call Heeseung for emergency of company and going for out station. Heeseung was agree for the idea.

[ Dinner ]

It's looks like an happy family. Everyone is laughed each other and sharing a story. Suddenly, Heeseung's phone ringing. Heedo looked at Heeseung and give him a sign to pick up the phone.

"Sir!! We have an emergency!! It's about the company! "

Heeseung pretend to be shocked. Heedo was about to laugh but he controlled it and will be laugh after he finish the dinner.

Heeseung put the phone back. Everyone looked at him even Heedo also act like he don't know anything.

"What happened, son? "

Heeseung's father asked him immediately after Heeseung put the phone. Heeseung's pretend like he was worried and stressed.

"Company is problem again, dad. I need to go! "

Kath was surprised of it

"WHAT?! So... You'll be leaving for 1 month again?! Out station?! No.. I'll be with you. I'll not let you go alone! "

Heedo rolling his eyes when Kath says that she wants to be with Heeseung in out station.

"Why do you worried? Heeseung has grown up. He can take care of himself. Or maybe you worry if he looking for other women?? "

Heedo says that. Kath give Heedo an evil stared. She knows that Heedo doesn't like her marriage with Heeseung and he still wanted Heeseung to be back with Eave.

Heeseung held Kath's hand make her calm down. Heedo smirked to Kath. Well, for him, Heeseung just pretend like he still didn't remember everything but all of them are f**l because doesn't noticed it. Heedo very thankful that they doesn't noticed it and that's also for Eave and Hee Jun safety.

"Well, Heeseung when will you want to leave? "

"Maybe tonight? Because it's an emergency.. "

Heedo nodded.

After they done the dinner. Kath helped Heeseung for pack his things. Kath crying because Heeseung will go for out station.

Heeseung wiped her tears and told her for not to cry and tell her that he will come back home after settle the problem.

[ 11pm ]

Heedo helps Heeseung to put his baggage into the car. Kath hugging Heeseung. Heedo take his breath away hardly and rolling his eyes. He felt trashy seeing Kath with his pick me attitude.

Everyone saying goodbye to Heeseung with wave their hands to Heeseung. Kath still crying on Mrs. Lee's shoulder. Mrs. Lee hugged Kath and creasing her back.

"Don't worry, honey. Heeseung will be fine. We have to pray for him that everything's okay"

Kath nodded. Heedo go to his room and laugh at his room. He called for Heeseung. Heeseung pick up the phone and answered his call.

"CONGRATULATIONS MY LITTLE BROTHER!! HAHAHA.. "

Heedo cheer for Heeseung. Well, his room is soundproof so no one can heard him talking.

Heeseung also laugh with their plans. He thank to Heedo for helped him.

"That's not a problem.. For your happiness, I'll help you. Well, have a great time with Eave and Hee Jun. Please take of them, okay?"

Heeseung smile with what does Heedo said.

"I will! She's my wife and Hee Jun is my son"

And they laughing again.

After the put the phone, Heeseung  stop by for a while at the store for buy something. He buy some snacks and drinks for Eave and Hee Jun.

He continued his way to his house where Eave and Hee Jun living.

When he arrived there, the light of his house still on. He opened the door and walked into the house.

Eave looked at who was entering the house. It was Heeseung.

"Ouh.. You're coming home. "

Eave smile. Heeseung put his shoes on the show rack. He walked towards Eave and kiss her forehead.

"Where's son? "

Eave told Heeseung that Hee Jun already sleep. He was fall asleep at 10pm earlier while waiting for Heeseung.

Heeseung smile.

"Here some snacks and soft drink for you and Hee Jun"

Eave take the snacks and the soft drinks and bring it to the kitchen.

Heeseung going to the upstairs for taking baths.