𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

- 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 -

You heard a horn from outside. You going to see who's coming and he is Jake. You took Hee Jun beg and hug him walked towards Jake.

Jake take Hee Jun from you.

"Mama?? Are you coming with me?

He asked you. You just give him a bright smile because you don't want him crying later.

" No, baby. Mama need to go to hospital. Mama need to treat patients.. Don't worry, Uncle Jake is with you. Maybe Kylie going there later.. I'm promised you after you done the event, I'll bring you go buy an Ice cream, okay? "

He smile happily and nodded.

-𝙄𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡-

You are now arrived at hospital. Kylie greetings you but her face is a little different.

"Kylie? Are you okay? Your reaction is different when greeting me today."

You asked her. She held your hand go to her office and make you sat on the chair.

"Eave? I think if I told you this promise me that you won't take action okay? I know you're very sensitive.. "

You promised her because you also know how yourself if mad.

"I just saw Kath.. "

You widened your eyes. Your hand started shaking. Kylie held your hands and hug you. So it can make you calmed.

You are about to cry. Kylie asked you just crying if it's make you better.

"Where is she now? Is she with Heeseung?? "

Kylie nodded.

"But... "

You looked at her.

"But what?? "

"Heeseung face looks different.. I mean his.. Reaction?? Did he know you worked here? "

You speechless when heard it.

"Yeah, he know I worked here.. "

You both quite for a while.

"But.. I noticed him.. Yeah.. I am.. Noticed him looked at your office room. Because your name has been written in front there.. Maybe he already remember you!! "

You directly looked at Kylie. You keep praying that he will come back to you. Kylie screamed excited.

Suddenly, Kylie got a called. She took the phone and answered it.

"Hello? I'm Dr. Kylie. "
"Hello, is there has Dr. Eave with you?"

Kylie looked at you.
You looked at her too.

"What? "

You whispered to her.

"Yes she is with me now."

"She has a patience here."

Kylie said okay and let you go. You go to your office.

You are about to opened the door with smile and your smile cut off when you see someone you knew sat on the chair and looked at you.

He wearing a cap and black jacket with mask.

"Hee... Heeseung? "

He stand up and hugged you. You can feel your shoulder is wet. You pulled him away from hug.

"Are you crying? "
"Eave.. I'm sorry.. "

He kneels down to you. You make him stand up and bring him to the couch.