PART 6

After the breakfast, you cleaned up the dishes and rearrange all the dishes.

You heard laughter in the living room, it's look like Hee Jun really wants his dad. Which son/daughter want to meet his dad?

You walked to living room and sit with them. Heeseung played happily with Hee Jun, not him also tickled Hee Jun until Hee Jun loud of laughed.

Heeseung looked at you.

"Babe.. "
"Hmm..? "

Hee Jun crawled to you. He sat on your lap. You wipe his sweat with tissue because he laughed to much with his dad earlier.

"Go for shower after this okay?"
"Look you're sweating so much"

You told Hee Jun to take a bath. Hee Jun's skin is very sensitive, once he sweats a lot, he'll get rashes on his body. His body  will begin to itches. Hee Jun goes upstairs and take a shower immediately.

"He has eczema"

You told Heeseung. Heeseung widened his eyes.

"Eczema? "

You nod.

"You know.. "
"The time I gave birth to him. His skin full of redness. He got baby jaundice"

Heeseung listened to your story.

" When I discharged from ward, the doctor gave me a Calamine lotion because your son. Yeah.. Now see. His skin is very sensitive. So that's why I always take care of cleanliness.. "

Heeseung smiled listen to your story, he felt how delightful it would be to take care of Hee Jun when he was just born. But the time goes to fast, he can't feel that time.

You looked at him.

"I hope I can take care of Hee Jun when he was just born, but I'm so sorry.. "

You smile.

"It's has passed, Hee. Just let it pass"

The bell door suddenly rang. You told Heeseung to stay.

You opened the door. Kath stand in front you.

Heeseung smelled a very familiar fragrance. So he goes upstairs immediately.

"Sh*t! What did she doing here?! "

Heeseung released his anger.

Heeseung tries to peek through the crack in the door.

"Kath? "
"What are you doing here? "

Kath walked and looked around your house.

"Nice house.. "
"Well, I just want to say that.. This house will be mine. "

You just stay quite.

"No. This house is mine. This house has a lot of memories. I don't want to give this house to people.. Who told you to get this house? "

Kath came close to you.

"Your mom."
" I mean my mom, Heeseung's mom"

" If she want to get this house, make sure to asked her to move my corpse first " said Eave.

Kath just laughed.

" I'm sorry for you husband, bestie. He is mine now. After a long time I waiting for him, but why he felt for you?!"

Kath begins to angry.

"It's not my fault, this is God's destiny"
"It's fate"

Kath tried to slap you, but you hold her hand.

"I'm not Eave like you know before, Eave already died. Now she rises with her new self, her new face. "

"You took everything from me! Now what you want again?! My son?! I will laugh and tell everyone that you're barren. Can't get pregnant?"

"Well, I just want you to know. Heeseung wants a baby, if you're barren, then did he will stay with you? Of course he will find another. Actually I still remember once he said to me that he want a child"

Kath stay quite. She felt angry to you.

Hee Jun goes downstairs. Kath noticed it and she took Hee Jun immediately. You were shocked of her action. You told Kath to put him down.

Heeseung can't stay still. He wants to help Eave, but he can't.

"Please Eave. I know you can fight Kath!"

Heeseung whispered.

Hee Jun crying. He went to his mom. He cried loudly because he scared.

"Mama... "

Kath tries to persuade Hee Jun but cannot.

Without sitting down, you continued to scratch Kath's cheek. She released Hee Jun from her grips.

You take Hee Jun to you.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY SON!! "

You screamed. Your tears begin to fall. Hee Jun still crying.

"OUT!!"

"I SAID OUT!! DON'T YOU EVER STEP YOUR FOOT HERE AGAIN!! "

"This is my house, understand? "

You slammed the door. You make Hee Jun's calm down. Heeseung come toward you and hug you and Hee Jun.

"I'm sorry I can't help"

Heeseung apologies.

You shake your head and say " You shouldn't "

"Just wait until the right time for you to tell them the truth"

You say again.

"But I can't stay still like this! I cannot with those people touch who my wife and my son"

Heeseung replied.