𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

[ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ]

"Mama? Wake up.. It's morning already. Go to school"

Hee Jun shake your body to make you wake up. You slowly opened your eyes. And you saw your son front of you and smile to him.

"Oww.. What time is it now? "

Hee Jun gave you a table clock. You look at the time and your eyes widened because Hee Jun already late to school. You quickly go to the bathroom and brushed your teeth and wash your face.

While Hee Jun laugh cute with your behavior.

"Hee Jun?? Why are you laugh at mama? "

"Because mama is cute and funny"

You laugh to with him.

After you done dressed up, you took the key and held Heejun's hand to the car.

"Mama?? "
"Mmh? Yes, baby? "

Heejun's quite while playing with his hands.

"What's wrong, baby? Tell mama"

You said while creasing his hair.

"Tomorrow is father's Day, but I don't have daddy.. "

He said it with his sad face. You look at him.

"Hee Jun? Who said that you don't have daddy? Answer mama. Your daddy is busy. So he don't have time. Well, daddy is so handsome you know. I'm sure if daddy come to your school, all girl will falling in love with daddy. If all girl falling in love with daddy, what about mama? "

He laugh at what you just say.

"No way! Daddy is yours, Mama! No one can get daddy from me and Mama! "

He said it with his cute voice. Hee Jun is already 4 years old. You actually sent him to school, because you sometimes busy with your carrier as a doctor.

"Ermm.. Mama? Can we meet uncle Jake after my class? I miss him"

He said it. You look at him with smile and nodded. He looks happy.

After you sent Hee Jun to school, you back to home and take a bath because you didn't shower yet.When you done showering and dressing up, you took your doctor dress code and go to the car.

- 𝙄𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 -

"Hey, Eave! How are you?? Wow.. You looks gorgeous today.. "

Your work mates welcomed you, Kylie. She is Jake's cousin.

"I'm good, Kyl. I'm just sent Hee Jun to school just now. "

"Ouw.. That's cute boy. How are he now? It's been a year not meeting him.. "

Kylie said it. She really love to played with Hee Jun. She considers Hee Jun as his little brother.

"Don't worry, Kyl! He said he wants to meet Jake after his class, so you can meeting him later. "

Kylie jumps like a kids when heard it. She was really happy. You know her really loves Hee Jun. Sometimes you also let Kylie and Jake to care Hee Jun when you're in night shift.

- 1:00𝙥𝙢-

You go to your office and sat after handle the patience.You take a breath away while looking at the ceiling.

And someone knocked your door

"Come in.. "

You're welcomed them to come inside the office.