Part 5

You sat on the couch. Heeseung going down and walked towards you and sit beside you.

"Eave?? "

You looked at him. He held your hand and lying his head on your shoulder. You smile and creasing his hair.

"I miss your hug, Eave! "

He said.

"I miss you too, Hee. Don't worry, I'm here for you. Well, now I'm happy that you remember me and come here to our house. Welcome back, love! "

He smile and kiss your cheeks.

"Love? Ouh.. Now I remember.. Calling you.. Love"

You both laugh together in living room.

You yawned. Your eyes already felt heavy. Heeseung noticed you. He asked you to go to bed.

He brings you to the room and make you lying on the bed. He going to the washroom for wash his face.

After he done washed his face, he walked towards your bed and lying next to you. He hug you.

When Heeseung about to sleep, suddenly the door are knocked and someone opened it that is Hee Jun. You wake up.

"Mama? "

You stand and glad him to your hug. Hee Jun noticed someone beside you. Heeseung turn the light. He smile happily to Heeseung because his dad is home.

He lying his head on Heeseung chest and sleep.

[Next Morning]

You wake up and no Heeseung beside you. You smell something delicious from the kitchen. Hee Jun is still sleep.

You wash your face and brush your teeth. After that, you come to downstair and went to the kitchen. You saw Heeseung make a breakfast for you and Hee Jun.

"What are you doing, Love? "

Heeseung turned his head towards you and smile.

"I'm cooking breakfast for you and Hee Jun. I mean us"

You sat on the chair while waiting for Heeseung. You keep stared at him and smile.

He was noticed you.

"Why, Love? Is there something wrong? "

You wake up from a dream.

"Ah? Oo~ nothing.. Hehe.. I'm just.. Erm.. Just waiting for the food.. "

Heeseung walk towards you and get closer to your face. He make an eye contact with you. You look away. He suddenly kiss your lips.

You widened your eyes.

"Love!"

You hit Heeseung's arm and look around if Hee Jun might see what just his dad doing. But luckily Hee Jun is not around and stills sleeping.

Heeseung smirk to you.

"Don't do that again! If Hee Jun suddenly come downstairs, he might see it "

You warned Heeseung. Heeseung nodded as he smile with his smirk to you.

"I'll do it later or... Maybe tonight? "

He said while turned his body to face the food that he cooked.

"What.. What do you mean later or tonight? "

You asked Heeseung because it's confusing you.

"Should we give Hee Jun brother or sister? "

Heeseung asking you while cooked breakfast.

You are speechless with what words just came out from Heeseung mouth. That's mean he wanted a child?

Heeseung waiting for your answer. You still quiet.

He now turned his body and faced you.

"I want a child.. "

"Wha-why?? "

"Because I didn't take care of you and Hee Jun. I'm not with you when you gave a birth to Hee Jun. So, maybe this time I'll take care and be with you.. "

You understood him but you are not ready for it.

"It's okay, I'll be wait until you are ready for it. "

Heeseung said. He served the food for you.

You and Heeseung heard Hee Jun are crying. You wanted to go to see Hee Jun but Heeseung stop you and make you continue your food. He going to upstairs and bring Hee Jun to the downstairs.

"Hey, why are you crying, baby? "

You asked Hee Jun. Heeseung put Hee Jun on his lap and wiped his tears.

"Don't cry, baby"

Heeseung said to Hee Jun and creasing his head. You took a bowl for Hee Jun and served Hee Jun food.

"Want daddy to feed you?? "

Heeseung looked at Hee Jun. Hee Jun nodded. You smile to Hee Jun.

Heeseung feeds Hee Jun food while make a little jokes to Hee Jun.