7

If it weren't for the innocent eyes and tone of the little fox, Jiang Shen would almost think that he did it on purpose.

No matter how ignorant this little fox is, doesn't he understand that there are some places that cannot be touched?

Wasn't he a man?

Of course Li Ruan didn't do it on purpose.

He actually doesn't know much about mortals, and he doesn't know where to touch and where not to touch. During those years when he was transformed into a human form, Li Ruan spent more than half of his time practicing in closed doors. And the other half of the time, either trying to cross the tribulation, or recuperating after failing to cross the tribulation.

Where does he have time to study mortals.

In fact, he still doesn't quite know what to do with double cultivation.

He could only feel that the essence in this place was very strong, and after stepping on it twice, the smell became stronger.

It's really hard for monsters to resist this temptation.

Jiang Shen's face changed again and again, and he didn't speak for a while. Li Ruan raised his head and looked at him, his little paws couldn't help but want to step on it, but the next second, his body flew into the air.

It was Jiang Shen who picked him up.

With only one hand, he clamped his armpit and raised it straight to his eyes.

This should be the most humiliating moment in Li Ruan's life, to be controlled to death by a mortal with one hand. But there was no way, his legs were too short, he couldn't touch anything when he was lifted up to this height, and his pair of short legs kicked twice in the air in vain.

"What are you doing?" Li Ruan was a little annoyed.

"Are you still angry?" Jiang Shen seemed to be annoyed, and lifted him higher, "Are you still touching?"

Li Ruan hummed, but did not answer.

Jiang Shen stretched out his free hand and gently pinched his ear.

Li Ruan rounded his eyes.

How courageous this mortal is!

Li Ruan really didn't talk big before, before he was knocked back to his original form by the thunder, all the big and small monsters on Changming Mountain were somewhat afraid of him. Li Ruan always felt that if he hadn't been injured by Lei Jie, his cultivation level in his heyday would not necessarily be lower than that of Ashe.

Power has always determined status among monster clans. Before this, no one or monster had dared to lift him up like this and pinch his ears.

there has never been!

The little fox was so angry that he kicked his legs. Jiang Shen was afraid that he would fall, so he hugged him with both hands.

"Okay, okay, don't be angry, I won't tease you." Jiang Shen was not willing to say harsh words to the little fox, sighed, and said seriously, "But there are some places that cannot be touched randomly, and we can't do this again next time , otherwise... I won’t give you essence.”

The little fox still didn’t speak.

The two pairs of eyes looked at each other for a moment, and the little fox's ears drooped: " I know

.

" Is this a question of being petty or not? For the first time, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, who has always been strategizing, doesn't know what to do with this little fox demon. However, one person and one fox finally reached an agreement. Although the little fox still reluctantly looked at the place for a long time after being put down, he did not touch it again in the end. A few days later, Changming Mountain began to snow. A heavy snow fell from the night before to the afternoon of the next day. After the snow, it cleared up and the whole canyon was covered with a layer of silver. Li Ruan lay silently in the snow, staring at the stream not far away without turning her eyes. The rushing of the stream was the only sound in the woods. Suddenly, the little fox kicked his legs hard, jumped up, and ran towards the stream quickly. He borrowed strength from a rock in the middle of the stream, and slammed his front paws into the water. A series of movements were sensitive and smooth, and when the little fox landed lightly on the other side of the river, he was already firmly stepping on a fat carp under his front paws. He tilted his ears triumphantly, first slapped the still flopping carp unconscious with his paw, then lowered his head to pick it up, and threw it into the small basket prepared early in the morning. This small basket is woven with rattan, and there are already five or six fish in it.