12

It was not until the next morning that Jiang Shen was woken up by the paw of the little fox.

"How can you sleep here?" The little fox squatted beside him, his hairs bristling with anger.

Jiang Shen was in a daze for a moment, then pressed the center of his brows wearily: "Is it dawn?"

He looked very bad, even more sluggish than when the little fox was sleepy two days ago, his eyes were black and blue.

The little fox climbed up Jiang Shen's trouser legs, climbed up to his chest, stretched out his paw and patted his face: "Why is your face so bad, are you sick?"

Jiang Shen yawned: "It's okay, I just didn't sleep well "

" "If you have a bed but don't sleep, of course you can't sleep well here." Li Ruan obviously had a good rest last night, and now he is full of energy, and scolded him fiercely, "No, it's not a question of whether you can sleep well or not. It’s so cold, sleeping here, what if I freeze to death?”

Jiang Shen: “…”

The little fox seemed very worried that he would accidentally die in various strange ways, but it’s normal, Jiang Shen If he dies, he can only find other mortals to double cultivate with him.

Other mortals...

It's not that this little fox didn't say something like this when Jiang Shen refused to practice dual cultivation in the past. He only took it as a joke and didn't care at first.

But today, for some reason, even if I just think about this possibility, I feel like something is blocked in my heart.

Very uncomfortable.

Jiang Shen closed his eyes and didn't continue to think about it.

"I didn't sleep here." Jiang Shen picked up the little fox and walked into the cave, "I couldn't sleep last night. I sat outside the cave for a while and took a nap just before dawn.

" After a while, he was woken up by this little fox.

More than a month has passed, and Jiang Shen's leg injury has recovered at least seven or eight times. Although his walking is still unstable and he cannot walk for too long, he no longer needs the help of crutches. The firewood burned quickly, making the whole cave very warm. Li Ruan lay by the fire and watched Jiang Shen finish all this, and then asked, "Why can't I sleep? Is there something bothering me in the letter from the capital?"

He stayed outside most of the night, and his whole body was cold. After returning to the cave, he took off his cold cloak and put it aside, then added some firewood to the fire.

Jiang Shenzheng threw two sweet potatoes into the fire, and he paused when he heard the words.

That's right, since he couldn't sleep last night, why didn't he take the opportunity to read those letters and divert his attention?

For the first time in history, His Royal Highness, who used to forget to eat and sleep to deal with official business, actually forgot the letter from his subordinates.

If the little fox hadn't mentioned it now, he wouldn't even have thought of it.

"Well, there are some things." Jiang Shen put on a calm expression, cleared his throat, "So I have to take another look now." The

little fox said "Oh", without any doubts.

Just staring at the roasted sweet potatoes in the fire.

Jiang Shen dug up those letters again.

Although there were quite a few letters from the capital, most of them were messages, and few of them required him to reply decisively. But today, as he looked at it, his brows were slightly frowned.