73

A figure quickly passed the palace wall and landed lightly.

The bright red palace walls on both sides were so long that they couldn't see the end at a glance. Shen Wuwei glanced behind him, his palm holding Fuchen was covered in cold sweat, and was still trembling uncontrollably.

This is the result of being directly intimidated by the coercion of the big monster. If the same coercion fell on an ordinary mortal, the opponent would have already exploded and died.

Shen Wuwei took a deep breath, trying his best to control the uncontrollable fear in his heart.

He couldn't figure it out, such a terrifying coercion, even a monster who had practiced for a thousand years would not have it.

That little fox demon... how many years has he practiced?

"If I were you, I wouldn't run away." A

clear voice sounded from above his head, Shen Wuwei looked up, and saw a young man in white sitting on a high palace wall, looking at him with a smile.

Lin Jianxue said: "If you stay in the Tai Chi Hall, he may still take into account the crowds around him, so he won't do anything to you." "...

But there is no one here."

Shen Wuwei was surprised: "You are Lin—— "

His voice stopped abruptly, as if he felt something, he looked back.

A figure appeared behind him like a ghost when he didn't know when, Shen Wuwei only felt a terrifying force coming towards him, his eyes went dark, his body flew upside down, and slammed into the wall hard.

Li Ruan walked towards him slowly.

As he walked forward step by step, all the evil spirit that had been intentionally hidden in the past was released. The boy's figure gradually became taller, his jawline tightened, and his facial features became clearer and brighter.

The young man in red stood still in front of Shen Wuwei, his eyes were unprecedentedly cold: "You shouldn't hurt him."

Li Ruan had been able to change back to his youthful appearance as early as when his mana was fully recovered, just to avoid the palace The people in the village became suspicious, so he maintained the appearance that he had just descended the mountain.

Shen Wuwei sat down on the spot, his eyes darkened, and he couldn't speak a word.

Li Ruan didn't rush forward, but looked up at the young man on the high place: "Is this your prey?"

"No." The Yaozu determined their status by strength, and Li Ruan with this appearance made Lin Jianxue feel a little trembling. He sat up straight and replied, "I was entrusted by someone to prevent him from doing what he wanted to do in the Tai Chi Hall today."

Li Ruan tilted his head, he didn't seem to understand, but he didn't care.

He said: "Then I'll deal with it casually."

"I'll guard it for you and prevent anyone from coming over." Lin Jianxue said quickly, jumped down from the palace wall, and disappeared.

Li Ruan's eyes fell on Shen Wuwei again.

"It's just a little monster..." Shen Wuwei's voice was hoarse, but he seemed to have finally calmed down a bit.

He barely stood up, raised his sleeve and wiped away some blood from his lips.

Shen Wuwei spread the whisk in his hand, and it turned into a long sword: "Master Dao is about to ascend, how could he be afraid of you!"

Li Ruan's eyes moved slightly.