58

Li Ruan was having fun with the little boy in his belly, but he didn't realize for a while that Jiang Shen said that he was biased. He raised his head, glanced at Jiang Shen, and felt something.

"No...it's not good." Li Ruan showed a bit embarrassed look, "Zai Zai can move now."

This little fox cub was just a soft and bouncy little meat ball before, except for constantly sucking Li Ruan His spiritual power has not transmitted any information to the outside world. Therefore, Li Ruan actually never regarded it as a real living thing, but found it troublesome.

But now, it starts to move and sense the outside world.

Could it also know what they were doing...

Besides, Jiang Shen went deep every time, Li Ruan didn't know if he would touch it.

The little fox demon, who has never known shame in normal times, suddenly hesitated in front of his little fox cub.

Jiang Shen: "..."

If he said he was just teasing the little fox, now he is really helpless. Jiang Shen held the young man in his arms and leaned closer on purpose: "So, you don't care about me?"

Li Ruan pursed her lips: "Then... shall I help you?"

"But what about you?" Jiang Shen said, " This child will stay in your womb for at least five months."

Li Ruan hesitated.

Letting the little fox abstain from sexual intercourse for five months is probably more embarrassing than asking him to go through the catastrophe now.

Jiang Shen reassured: "I heard that the fetus will not move like this all the time. It is mostly in a deep sleep when it is in the mother's womb. It has very little time to wake up every day. We can wait for it to fall asleep." Li Ruan blinked and looked down at the baby again

. Abdomen: "Then how can I make it fall asleep?"

Jiang Shen said silently.

How could he know.

He never had any children.

Jiang Shen tentatively covered the teenager's abdomen, and discussed with the cub in his stomach: "Cub, can you sleep for a while?"

There was no response.

Jiang Shen and Li Ruan looked at each other, moved very slowly, and kissed each other very lightly on the lips.

There was a clear tremor immediately in the palm.

Jiang Shen: "..."

Li Ruan: "..."

The two persuaded and coaxed, Jiang Shen even read half a book of poems to the kid, but in the end he couldn't make the kid fall asleep. On the contrary, Li Ruan was sleepy after listening to Jiang Shen's poems, and fell asleep in his arms after a while, and fell asleep in the cage.

Jiang Shen was so angry that he took his pen and ink, and made a serious note in Li Ruan's booklet.

The next day, Jiang Shen posted a notice, looking for witch doctors who are good at treating poisons across the country.

As soon as the notice came out, several talents were indeed found.

"It's really poisonous?" Jiang Shen's eyes darkened, "To have the magistrate poison his own people, who did it?"

Cao Xianqing came to deliver the news today.

Since the witch doctor was found to take over the investigation of the forbidden drug, the Tai Hospital gradually faded away from the matter. Cao Xianqing couldn't help much by staying in the other hospital. Apart from taking care of a few patients who hadn't fully recovered, he was responsible for writing letters to Jiang Shen in his spare time.