69

"It turns out that Ah Xue still has such entanglements with the emperor's uncle."

After returning to the East Palace, Li Ruan told Jiang Shen exactly what he had heard from Lin Jianxue.

Retelling the story again, Li Ruan still felt a little sad. He curled up on the bed and buried his head in the quilt.

"He really isn't a good person." Li Ruan murmured, "I knew he wasn't a good person."

Jiang Shen sighed helplessly.

He leaned against the head of the bed and rubbed the back of the boy's neck: "So, you started to doubt me?"

"I'm not doubting you." Li Ruan rubbed against Jiang Shen's side, hesitatingly whispered , "I'm just..."

Jiang Shen: "Are you afraid?"

Li Ruan's eyes flickered.

Maybe it's because of fear.

He likes Jiang Shen so much, what should he do if Jiang Shen treats him like this.

Just thinking about it like this makes Li Ruan feel so uncomfortable that he can't breathe.

"I used to think that liking someone should be a very happy thing." Li Ruan's voice was very low, with a little sadness, "but liking someone has to worry about a lot of things." Liking is always accompanied by

anxiety , Fear, worry about gains and losses.

Afraid that things will become different from what he imagined, afraid that all the good things in front of him will end one day, afraid of... losing.

This is a feeling Li Ruan has never had before.

It's not a good feeling at all.

Jiang Shen laughed lightly, even out loud.

Li Ruan raised her head in displeasure: "Don't laugh, why are you so heartless."

How could this person still laugh when he made him like this?

Jiang Shen laughed more presumptuously, he laughed sullenly twice before he could barely hold back: "I didn't do it on purpose, I just..."

But he couldn't hold back.

Jiang Shen leaned over and embraced that soft body, and rubbed the tip of his nose affectionately: "You finally admit that you like me?"

Li Ruan was a little angry, and hummed: "I liked you in the first place." "

It's not the same." Jiang Shen seemed very happy, and kissed him again, "You like me very much now."

Li Ruan still felt angry, but was caught He kissed and softened his heart, and turned his eyes away from looking at him: "Then think that I like you very much, no, I don't like you that much, just a little more than before." "Okay, just a little more.

" The smile on Jiang Shen's face faded, and he asked seriously, "Then will you regret it?"

Li Ruan: "Eh?"

Jiang Shen rubbed his temples and cheeks, with a gentle tone: "Like me, causing yourself to become like this , Do you regret it?"

Li Ruan stopped talking.

There are many people in the world who are always very casual when talking about love and hate, as if they can easily make heavy promises without thinking. But when Li Ruan answered these questions, she was always very cautious and had to think carefully for a long time.

And this time, he thought longer than usual.

After a long time, Li Ruan replied softly: "I don't regret it."