Chapter 8.

"I don't mind spending everyday...."

Matt's POV***

What the hell did he want to tell her that I couldn't be around for? They've known each other for what? A day? Not even...it hasn't been 24 hours yet since Martinelli's.

This guy was really pissing me off.

I mean its not like I was jealous....okay maybe I was. But to get her hopes up on some little secret that was probably something stupid like " Where do we meet for cross country practice?" Or something like that.

After all. There was no way he was asking her out already. He better not be.

I saw the curiosity in her eyes after Johnny talked to her. I wasn't stupid. I could easily tell wether a girl liked a guy and a guy like a girl. And for Molly, it was easy.

She was crazy about him.

But was Johnny? I don't know. It didn't seem like it. I had English with him earlier and he talked to a blond quite a bit that was sitting next to him. He even smiled a couple times and touched her bra strap once.

So he probably didn't like her. That was good.

But I knew for a fact that Molly liked him. And believe me that was bad enough.

I walked into homeroom where Jocelyn was waiting for me, asking me how my day was.

I smiled. " Not bad, yours?"

" It was great! I'm so glad I have classes with my besties. I even have a class with Patricia and Lia."

Patricia and Lia were Jocelyn's other friends, that she usually ate lunch with and hung out occasionally. Most people thought Jocelyn as a freak just because of the clothes she wore and how she tried to be all happy and cheerful to everyone.

Jocelyn used to be real shy and only talked to us four at school and hung at home talking to her cats. Most people don't know her family life and if they did they would stop talking about her and call her a freak. Her mom left family years ago when Jocelyn was only five, and was left with her dad, who was a construction worker and didn't know how to raise a little girl.

So, her dad called his sister from Boston to spend a couple weeks with her, right when her "girl stuff" was starting to happen. Her aunt ended up moving here just so Jocelyn could have a woman in the house.

She was more of a saint than Jocelyn was. If that was possible.

"Do you have any homework?" Jocelyn asked.

I shrugged. "Not much just a small essay to write for world history. Oh, and some trigonometry problems. You?

"English, Trigonometry, and French. Ugh I already have a lot of homework! Good thing I'm going straight home."

Jocelyn didn't get out much; she always went straight home after school to work on homework and any extra credit she could get her hands on.

"What are you doing after homeroom?" Jocelyn asked me."

"I think I'll go workout in the fitness room." I said. Princeton High's fitness room was pretty small but still managed some nice bikes and ellipticals.

The second bell rain.

"Good morningggg Princeton High!"

I chuckled. I could hear the secretory in the background whispering frantically to principal Daily.

"Or should I say good afternoon!" I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Anyways....I hope everyone here at Princeton High had a great day, especially our class of 2016! That is all and I wish all of you a good rest of the day!"