5. The House Cleaner

Since having sex with his ex, Noel had started thinking about dating again and finding someone new. He no longer was hoping for a reconciliation in the back of his mind and he was ready to move on for good.

He was home one morning when the front door opened. He stood up to investigate and saw it was the cleaning lady. She came once a week to clean the house, but he was never home when she came. She walked into the living room with a bucket of cleaning supplies and saw Noel.

"Oh, hi." She smlied.

"Hi." He smiled back.

"I'm Carrie. I'm here to clean?" She said.

"Sorry. I forgot you were coming today. Don't mind me." He said.

"Ok, I'll get to work and be out of your way in no time." She smiled.

She walked out of the living room to the kitchen. Noel's eyes stared at her ass as she walked. He hadn't had sex in a few months and was feeling rather horny.

He went to the spare room where he kept his guitar and sat on the small sofa. He picked up his guitar and started strumming. A little while later he set his guitar down and went to the kitchen to get some water.
Carrie was wiping the counter down.
She looked up and smiled at him.

"Just getting some water." he said as he opened the fridge.

He grabbed a bottle of water then closed the fridge. He opened the bottle and took a drink then looked over at Carrie. His eyes went to her breasts, which were bouncing side to side gently as she wiped the counter. She looked up at him and he quickly moved his eyes up to hers. He really wanted to fuck her and he decided to go for it.

"I never knew my house cleaner was so beautiful." He said with a smile.

She looked into his eyes, but didn't say anything then went back to cleaning. He walked over to the counter and set his water bottle down.

"Sorry. I'm not very good at chatting up birds." He said.

She looked at him.

"No, you're not." She chuckled.

"I just couldn't help but notice you and wanted to..."

"To fuck me?" She interrupted.

He suddenly realized how ridiculous he was being.

"Look, I get that alot. Guys love that porn scene. Fucking the hot maid or whatever." She said.

"Sorry. I'll get out of your way." He said, feeling slightly embarrassed, and turned and walked out of the kitchen.

He went back to the room where his guitar was and sat on the couch. He felt so stupid and now she probably thought he was some old perv. Was he an old perv? He was getting older, but he still had a dick and desires. He was pulled from his thoughts when she walked into the room a minute later.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm flattered, really, but I don't date clients." She said.

"Technically, my ex hired you so she's your client, not me." He grinned.

"Nice try." She smiled.

"Can ya blame me? You are very beautiful." He said.

She smiled. She couldn't deny he did have a certain charm about him. She walked over to the couch and sat next to him.

"So you got divorced? I wondered why I hadn't seen your wife lately." She said.

"Ex wife." He said.

They looked into each other's eyes. Noel leaned in closer then she leaned in and met his lips. They kissed then pulled away.