I

So here it is, my baby is now yours. Votes and comments are always appreciated 🥺♥️

And yes, we start off with a bang - after all it's a Bottom Louis Fic Fest 😏
————————————————-

Once I ran to you
Now I run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Tainted love
Tainted love

Don't touch me, please, I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm gonna pack my things and go

Tainted love

______________

"Give it to me already, babe. Need your cock inside me," Louis groans, yearning for it.

Harry kneels behind him, his cock in his hand, as Louis looks over his shoulder at him. He had been sort of celibate lately as they hadn't seen each other for almost two months. But the way Harry got him turned on so easily and prepped him with a good rimming, Louis knows he is good and ready for his boyfriend.

"Tell me what you want," Harry hisses, rubbing his smooth cockhead against Louis' slick hole. "I want to hear you say it."

"I want you to fuck my ass!" Louis begs desperate, turning to gaze into Harry's lust-blown dark green eyes.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" Harry asks in a hoarse voice and gives him a light slap on his ass.

"I want you to fuck me hard, I want you to fuck me deep, I want you to fuck me rough," Louis breathes, barely able to control his senses who are clouded with lust. „Please babe, don't let me wait any longer!"

"Like this?" Harry asks, pushing forward as he works his dick inside Louis. As always, Louis is in seventh heaven when Harry fills him out fully, appreciating just how thick he is as Harry starts to push his dick further in. They both groan almost simultaneously, Louis needs this just as much as Harry. Finally their bodies are united again. Harry senses it too, Louis eagerness, as he holds on to his hips with one hand and stroking with the other over his back and fucking him with deep, smooth, powerful thrusts. And Louis does his part, pushing back against his groin to meet Harry in his movements.

Although Louis had acted so nonchalantly earlier during their foreplay, because he knows how much Harry likes it when Louis pretends he's not at least as horny as he is after not feeling him for weeks. Like this Harry can fully live out his possessive side and prove to Louis how much he very well longs for his cock.

Harry keeps slamming inside Louis as he keeps pushing back against him, their skin smacking loudly together just as Harry's balls against his ass. Louis feels so deliciously alive as Harry fills and stretches him in the absolute best way. Louis is literally going insane with arousal as he looks over his shoulder at him.

"That's nice and deep, now how about the rough part?" Louis says, urging him on, wanting him to know that with Louis he doesn't have to hold back at all. As if Harry could forget that.

"Like this?" Harry replies, picking up the pace as he fucks his cock inside him with savage fury. Harry is strong and muscular as he works out religiously every day. And he is obviously horny as shit. And he has that beautifully stiff, thick length to go with the power and the passion. So now as Harry holds on tight, digging his fingers into Louis' hips and ramming inside him with a raw, steady ferocity, Louis can't help but take what's given to him without mercy and groans out loud. This awesome sex sure makes up for months of holding back and missing the man he loves so much.