VIII

It's a bit weird waking up next to Harry, even weirder in the bed that was the last time they were both in this room full of broken glass. But when he now opens his eyes, Harry lies turned to him, green eyes already tiredly directed at him and a gentle smile on his lips. The corners of Louis' mouth automatically pull up and he moves a little closer to him.

"Good morning," Louis whispers, stroking his index finger across Harry's forehead, down his temple, cheek and over the slightly parted lips that kisses his finger gently as he pauses there.

Without another word, Harry grabs the back of his head with his hand and pulls him closer, rubs the tips of their noses together and finally kisses him so gently that Louis sighs softly.

"I never want to wake up without you again, baby," Harry whispers back, just as softly as Louis. A spell cast over this morning as if it were their very first time together. Waking up next to Harry like this, is like moving from one dream to a better kind.

"You don't have to, darling," Louis replies, pushing closer to Harry. Just looking into his dearest eyes, which are particularly green today, like a meadow in spring. There are a million words and all of them in his eyes, a story told at a deeper level. Louis sinks completely in them, just listening to their breath together while he can't take his eyes off which are burning into his.

"I'm so thankful to have you back," Harry croaks, his voice thick with emotion, gently stroking Louis' fringe to the side, over his head and finally ending in the back of his neck, which he gently scratches.

Louis can only nod, because he feels similarly emotional and would like to enjoy this closeness between the two of them all day long. Wants to wallow in Harry's touches, be kissed dizzily and want to hold him close every second.

It hurts him all the more, almost physically, when Harry kisses the tip of his nose and begins to roll away from him.

"What are you up to?" Louis asks, unable to suppress the pout on his lips. Neither does his hand that grabs Harry's wrist and holds him tight.

"Training. Like every morning," Harry smiles apologetically at him.

Louis sits up with a jump and looks at Harry in disbelief, who is now standing in front of the bed. Everything that was just so romantic and was exactly what he needed bursts like a soap bubble and what remains is pure jealousy and anger.

"Certainly not!" Louis exclaims.

"Sorry what?" Harry asks, oblivious to his feelings and what the thought alone of it is doing to him. Harry looks like a lost puppy and raises his eyebrow.

"I want you to find another fitness trainer! You don't really think you're going to continue training with him." Louis spits out and tears gather in his eyes. Those mean traitors.

Realisation suddenly crosses Harry's face and despite everything he has the nerve to grin at him. "Okay. But you never go near football players again."

Both fold their arms in front of their chests at the same time and stare at each other. If Louis wasn't so angry he would be beyond fond of their synchronicity.

"That's not fair. This affects more people than just your Mr. Muscles," Louis finally says, lifting his chin up a bit more to get his point across.

Harry chuckles softly. "Okay. Then at least not near this Ken."

Louis bursts out laughing, completely caught up in his emotions. "Oh believe me, that's what I called him in my head. He stuffs his groin with socks, by the way."

"No way!" Harry snorts and is suddenly back to him on the bed. He grabs Louis' hand and places it between his, gently guiding it to his lips and kissing each fingertip. "You know Louis, I only love you. Will only ever love you and kissing him was a complete mistake. I just want you."

Tainted Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें