V

"And you're really sure babes?" Krystal asks without any further greeting after Louis has opened the door for her. Krystal steps in and watches him curiously.

"Absolutely. Make me so hot his mouth is going to water," Louis replies, pulling her behind into the bedroom with him.

"Who exactly is your date again?"

"Alex Evans, hunky 22 and a newcomer to Doncaster Rovers," Louis replies while holding up a variety of shirts that lie on his bed. Louis has the need to look so good that the first gray hairs on his temples are not noticeable. Though Louis had a feeling that Alex liked it - at least judging by the lecherous look he gave him when he visited his hometown club a few days ago and Louis eventually asked him out.

"Hmm, is that some kind of midlife crisis? He's quite a bit younger than you are," Krystal murmurs, taking the shirt from his hand and setting it aside with an inconsiderate expression.

"Excuse me? Madonna did it back then. Toyboys are a thing and it's not that much of a difference," Louis snickers.

"Post-Harry-Crisis more like?" Krystal just asks and winks at him.

"Oh come on. Shut up," Louis rolls his eyes and nudges her playfully. "You better tell me what to wear."

"Definitely those skinny jeans. Show your bum and... this," she says, tossing him a see-through black shirt.

"Don't you think that's too much?"

"Who wants to get laid by a 22 year old? You or me?" Krystal asks with a grin and wiggles her eyebrows.

"I never said anything about getting laid," Louis exclaims indignantly.

"Sure," Krystal cackles.

Okay, the thing is, Louis really would like to get dick again, after all he has needs too. But Louis is also 31 years old and actually wants less meaningless fucks and something more solid. Finally settle down, at least as much as his job allows him to do. A family in the near future. And maybe it's not the best idea to try that with a man 9 years younger but love knows no age and what if Alex is that person?

And so he undresses without shame except for his briefs and lets Krystal hand him the clothes he slips into. Satisfied, he looks at himself in the mirror of the large closet and nods to Krystal.

"Okay, that's a good choice. And now my hair. Can you make it so that you don't see my gray hair directly?" Louis asks as he sits on the bed and Krystal steps in front of him.

"Nope. You wear your gray hair proudly, it makes you look sexy," Krystal denies immediately and with her lower lip pulled in, she concentrates on her work.

Louis misses Harry's touch at that moment as Krystal strokes his hair. How he played with it while cuddling and allows himself to remember it for a brief moment with his eyes closed. Until he pushes them away again and forces himself to imagine Alex's hands instead, which might be reaching in a tad too hard tonight - just the way Louis likes it.

"Ready!" Krystal calls and Louis opens his eyes again. He goes back to the mirror and takes a critical look at himself in there, but can't find anything to fault. Louis looks fit and he pulls Krystal into a hug

"Thank you Krys," he says softly, kissing her cheek.

"Shall I stay here and wait for you?" she asks as Louis releases her from the hug.

"You don't have to but I would be happy. Either way, we can have breakfast together tomorrow."

Krystal nods. "Of course. I take the room as on my last visit. Should we agree on a code word if you want me to save you with a phone call?"