Lesson in Therapy (Cont.)

A/N- I wasn't planning on making a second part to Lesson in Therapy, but after brief consideration I decided I had ended the last part too soon. So as to not cause any confusion by adding more on to the last part I decided to just make a new one! Thank you, readers, for your patience.

****

"Stardust?" Moon says in concern as he slowly puts your mute form back on the ground. 

"S-sorry!" You suddenly respond with a red face and clammy hands. Realizing that you were okay, Moon's shoulders lower a fraction, and he lets out a mechanical sigh. You clear your throat and proclaim that you are going upstairs to call Alyssa before rushing off to your bedroom. 

Moon's internal systems informed him of your elevated heart rate and slight increase of body temperature, but there were no alerts, so he assumed that you did not need any sort of medical attention. Although he could not help but be confused as to why you seemed off since you were just fine moments prior.

Maybe I'm the problem? Moon thought helplessly to himself as he looks down at his clawed hands. The bell at the end of his hat jingles as he looks towards the hall that you had just scurried down. He is aware that you were not scared, since that is a response he knows all too well, but he still can't help but worry about it. 

Your distant and muffled voice suddenly interrupts Moon's thoughts as you started talking to Alyssa. Moon can hear the slight rise in pitch that your voice tends to make when you are worried or stressed, and it's a tone, he notes, that you only use when talking to your best friend. The thing that Moon had recently begun to notice since his time spent here with you is that adults are far more complex than children who foolishly speak their minds. Moon's facial plates contort slightly when he thought about how childish Alyssa was as she reminded him more of a neurotic child. The stark difference between your personalities strikes a hint of familiarity in Moon. 

Sun....

For the first time since Moon had reactivated in your home, he finally feels the weight of what had happened. So much time has passed....

What had happened that fateful night, Moon could not possibly remember. The memory files were inaccessible. Static.

Moon locks his sight on the floor in front of him. His digits click together in agitation as he works his processors into overdrive. Think, Damnit! What happened that night, what caused it all to go so wrong? He growls with frustration. His gears began to rattle from the tension that Moon had unconsciously built up. When did it start? He ponderer helplessly.

The image of a young boy flashed in his mind. Who?

Suddenly, Moon was hit with with a painful electrical surge within his processors.

The Pizza Plex. The chiLD. tHe RaB83T...........3RR0R

W-what.... His endoskeleton suddenly buckles, and Moon is on his hands and knees staring at the wood floor. Alert messages flash across his vision as his robotic frame seems to work against him. Error codes begin running across the UI

Darkness

Hello...?

The void lacked any sign of life.

System reset in progress..............
Any recent data will be lost...............

........

All Systems back online

Status (stable)

Beginning start up procedures