38.

Happy birthday Seaweed Brain! We love you so much <3
ALSO: PJO TV series out December 20th!! I'm so excited ahhh

38.

Tour

~*~

Percy POV

"Are you ready to go?" Grover asked as we waited for my private plane to finish loading.

"Yeah," I breathed, looking into the distance.

"Relax," Grover whispered. "It's just a plane ride."

"I'm allergic to planes," I reminded him. "Why do you think I have my own?"

Grover rolled his eyes. "Just sleep the whole ride and you'll be fine."

"What if I get blasted out of the sky?" I asked, worriedly.

"Percy, you'll be just fine," Grover said, glancing at his watch.

"Are you the only one coming with me?" I questioned.

Grover shook his head. "Chiron's coming too."

"What about the rest of the band?"

"They'll ride on the next plane."

I nodded, scanning the area to find Chiron talking to the new pilot.

"...just fly smooth, okay? Perseus gets airsick really easily and we can't have him sick before the show."

The pilot smiled, shaking Chiron's hand. "Of course. I'll make sure Per-"

"-cy," I finished, walking over to them. "Stop calling me Perseus. I hate it. It makes me sound like some hero who saved the world and I'm not."

"Right," the pilot said with a nod. "I'll make sure young Mr. Jackson gets there in one piece."

"Don't call me that either," I scowled. "I don't like it."

"You're very bossy today, Perseus," Chiron said, grinning at me. "You haven't been like this in a while. I like it."

I rolled my eyes. "Just finish loading the plane and let's take off. I'd like to get on the plane as quickly as possible so we can land ASAP."

The pilot nodded. "Of course."

"Calm down," Chiron said as we walked away. "It's just a plane ride. He's the smoothest pilot there is."

"That's what you said about the last one too," I muttered. "And I ended up puking all over the plane."

"He's different," Chiron defended. "He's a friend of mine."

"Wasn't the last one too?" I asked in a bored tone.

Chiron chuckled. "My boy, just calm down."

"Why can't we just drive there?" I complained. "It only takes a day and 14 hours to drive there."

"You'd get carsick instead," Chiron reprimanded. "It's only six hours to fly there. Right now it's—" He checked his watch. "—8:54 in the morning and we take off at 9 which means that when we arrive it'll be..."

He trailed off and I smirked as he tried to do the math.

"Three?" I offered, laughing when he shot me a glare. 

"Exactly. So then you have to set up the stage and rehearse with the band until your concert starts at eight."

"Eight?!" I groaned. "Why couldn't we do it tomorrow? I'll be tired."