Found Him

"Some souls are just meant to be for each other forever, and ever, and ever!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

It Started with Bruises, you don't even notice them, your mother does......

You were sketching a flowerpot sitting on your dining table when your sleeve pushed up when your mother notices the bruise on your hand, she grabbed your wrist to take a better look, she ran her finger lightly over it and looked toward you. 

"How did this happen?" she asked. 

"I have no idea; Probably I ran into something." you say shrugging. 

However, you both know that it was quite unlikely that you ran into something, and you don't notice as you are not clumsy as well as it was just discoloration it was not painful.

She examines your eyes as if to see if you are telling the truth or lie. 

"Ok then." she said as she releases your wrist and you continue sketching, her behavior was odd, but you don't think about it much.

This continues for months you get small scratches or bruises that were not painful, but they were there, your mother also notices however you try to conceal them so that she doesn't get to know them.

Then come the morning when you wake up with an awful-looking bruise on your left cheek you gasp as you saw your reflection in Mirror, there is no hiding it now, when you stepped out of your room your mother gasps as she looks toward you. 

"It was there when I woke up." you mumble enough for her to hear with red cheeks. 

As her face beamed with joy and she happily dance on her feet while laughing. 

"Oh Y/n dear, it's amazing." she says happiness lacing her voice. 

"It's not that of a big deal." you say looking at the ground. 

"You have a soulmate; it is a big deal." your mother says in a 'not you dare to argue with me 'tone. 

You just nervously rub your neck a habit you have had since childhood. You don't know how to react to this news it was good, as soulmates are rare, it means there is someone whose soul is a perfect match for yours, people also say that you will meet them someday destiny will assure it, but you never know what if you never meet with them that will be kind of sad.

You were 10 at that time three years went by with you getting bruises sometimes although the scratches on your palm were more common now you wonder if your soulmate is also a bladder like you because if he is, then he is a hardworking one that you can tell by how often you got scratches on your palms.