Go to him!

(Timeline are Little change |Shu will be 14 in the burst incident, 15 In the Evolution series, and so on )

Fun Fact: In Wattpad Voting on the story is free, So please don't be a Ghost reader and do vote 

"A bond between souls is ancient—older than the planet."

.

.

.

.

.

Knowing Shu Kurenai is your soulmate is one thing. Acting on that Knowledge was something entirely different. You could not just put your life on hold here in H/t to go to Japan, not that your parents will not support you, from the moment they got to know that he is your soulmate they are truly delighted, you will not be surprised if your mom might have chosen your wedding dress...

But for God's sake, you were just 14, you can't go there just because you found out that he is your soulmate, at least that's what you told yourself every time you watch his match or his image all over gossip pages.

Sometimes you considered Cutting yourself nothing much, just a small cut on your arm. Just enough for him to know that you exist and is seeing his life play out on your skin, but you never did so.

Then there was that one evening in the park which ended up with you in tears, dark finger marks around your wrist and thighs, thankfully your best friend and parents come before that boy can go any further.

You wonder what will be his Reaction when he will see these marks which always make you shudder even while thinking about them. 

Will he be worried about you? Happy that he has a soulmate? Or annoyed that he has?

After that day you enrolled yourself in Martial Arts, You have to make sure nothing like that will happen again .....

Time went by ............

Shu went missing and at that time you got many bruises and scratches every day knowing that he is missing doesn't help you are always super worried about him, every day a small fear of losing him was inside you.

When you got to know that Red Eye was none other than Shu, you were relieved that at least he was Ok, but he was not the Shu you know through the matches and research you have done on him, you want to go there to watch his match, but you can't, might wonder, why? 

Because ...

Your mother was ill, she was in the hospital, and you can't leave her in that condition just to go to him. One afternoon while sitting beside your mother you were watching the live match between Valt and Sh- no Red eye. 

With your finger crossed, the moment Valt Aoi defeat him and bring him back, you put your phone on your right and release a relieved sigh as tears fill your E/c orbs. 

Finally, he will be good now. 

You touch your cheeks to see that you are crying, you never knew until now how much he affects you. 

Time skip to 2 years. 

"But Mom I just can't go like this." you said to her as you looked toward her wide-eyed. 

Why?

Well because she has just suddenly Given you a ticket to New York and asked you to go and see Shu. 

"You have to Y/n at least for me." your mother said sternly. 

"But m-"

"Y/n please we don't know maybe it can be her last wish." your dad says his voice breaking. 

"Fine." you say after all you can't argue if he will use that line. 

"My dear Now go to him." your mother said as she kisses your forehead. 

"But what if he doesn't like me.'' you voice your concern after all you are not Miss. Perfect. 

''Then he is a big idiot.'' your father says in a 'matter of fact' tone. 

"Ok that helps a little." you say to yourself as you leave their room for packing. 

In your parent's room

"Seriously you are perfectly fine but still, you are not telling her." your father asks your mother amused. 

"What can I do? I am doing it for her happiness." your mother says fake crying. 

"Well, your acting was good

"Well, your acting was good." your father said looking at her as she smiles brightly.

"Same to you." she says as they both chuckle. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so here I am On the Flight to New York to go to him - You think as you sit on your seat and enjoy the view of clouds outside while your mind goes through all The What ifs. 

-

-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-

Here we are ,

I hope you like it my angels ^0^

Please Vote and comment and follow me if you like it.

So, what do you think will happen when Y/n will meet Shu?

Until Next time ^0^

                                                     - A/N