Truth is out

"Somewhere between love and hate lies confusion, misunderstanding, and desperate hope

"Somewhere between love and hate lies confusion, misunderstanding, and desperate hope."

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n - The voice makes you freeze on your spot as you look toward Shu wide-eyed.

Oh no 

You quickly turn around as you again face the railings your back turned toward him "H-Hi Shu, W-What are you doing here? "- You ask stuttering as you wish that he would not have seen the scar on your eye or the bruise on your cheek.

You hear his footsteps as he stops just behind you, you can feel his warmth radiating as he keeps his hand on your shoulder and turn you around, as you face him with a nervous expression

The silence stretched as Shu simply looked toward you with a blank look, you move your hand to keep on his shoulder but he grasp your hand midway " So you know the whole time and said nothing "

It was not a question and you did not know what to say, so you remained quiet.

" I was trying to find you and you also know that, the thought that someone is there made for me, the universe thinks that I am worthy of having a soulmate ... " He trailed as pain and hurt swam in his eyes 

" You just find me one day and then that was a different story, you can overlook a lot of sh!t for that much fame and looks, can't you Y/n ?"

Your eyes widen after hearing his words, you never cared about his fame, money, or looks, and by the way, he said all that you know that he meant it and you were torn between being angry at him for your own sake or being angry on him that he thinks so poorly of himself that no one can like him for what he is.

"For the past 3 months, I have told you a hundred times how much I want to find my soulmate and make sure that she is safe, I have told you the worst and the best times of my life, even today you know how much I was tensed about my soulmate but still you don't say anything " - He says as his grip on your arm become harsh 

"Shu y-you are hurting me" - You said as you try to free your wrist from his grip.

"And what about the hurt I am feeling" - He says with a pained voice, the moon shining on his eyes which makes the sadness in them more visible, he still holds your wrist but loosens his grip 

"Shu Let me explain, I-" You say but got interrupted by him 

" What is there to explain, when you first come then I thought that maybe there is a girl who like me for who I am, who befriend me for no selfish reasons but oh I was so wrong wasn't I? I told you all the things that I don't even share with my best friends because I think that I can trust you and you hide this big thing from me?" You look away from him to control your emotions as he continued.

" Well why did you even join this company, for getting an assumption about how much money and popularity your soulmate has "He left your wrist and shoved his hands in his pockets, and looked toward you 

You resisted the urge to slap him for saying all this without even listening to you " I don't think there is any point in telling you when you have already made up your mind to not listen to me, Maybe I should just leave " - you say as you look toward him with the emotions you have been burying, show in the form of tears in your E/c orbs.

A flash of Panic was visible on his face but it was short enough to make you believe that you just imagined it " Maybe you should "

You look away from him as you take a shaky breath and walk toward the door his back was turned toward you as you close the gate, and your eyes filled with tears again. This was not how you imagined this conversation will go.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜"*°•.·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜"*°•.·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜"*°

Here we are, I hope you like it my angels ^0^

Sorry for any error or if this was cringe :(

Anyway,

Please Vote and comment and follow me if you like my work❤️ 

 Don't forget to check out my other work too ;)

Until Next time ^_^

                                                                           - A/N Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ