How can you?

[ Unedited]

Warning: A Few Curse words 

"A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours

"A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a complement."

.

.

.

.

.

You turn toward your left to see, 3 Girls who are employees in Raging Bulls standing with their arms crossed around their chests, the sum dim light comes from behind them giving them an evil look.

"Why did you ask me to come here?" - You ask in a bored tone 

"Who do you think you are?" - The center girl said she has blond hair cascading down her back and her face was caked with makeup 

"Hmm Let me see, Y/n L/n, Assistant and friend of Shu Kur-" Before you can complete your sentence you felt a searing pain on your cheek as your face turned toward the other side 

You put your hand on your just slapped cheek as a wave of fury travel through your body 

"You - you just come 3 months back and become his assistant and grew close to him, you hang out with him, you got to see his face every day. We are here for 1 year so that we can make him interested in us, But you ruined everything, you b!tch "- The girl said as she again raise her hand to slap you.

You caught her hand and twist it around her back as she groans in pain, the other one tries to punch you but before she can do anything you punch her across her face. The third one stared in horror as she runs toward the second "Barbie - doll" to help her stand up on her feet.

Both the girls you have hit have tears in their eyes -

"I guess he did not notice you because of your obsessive behavior and these Barbie doll faces that's nothing to do with me. You three are fired never come here again . "- You say as you shot them a deadly glare and left the rooftop.

You enter your room and lock the door as you rub your cheek " That Barbie doll sure has some strength"

You look toward the mirror to see how much impact you have taken " Sh!t, there is going to be a nasty bruise tomorrow " 

You sighed as you change into your nightwear and lay down on your bed as you watch how the curtains blew with the cold winds from outside