Chapter 1 Bad Day

Today was Monday which meant a school day at Aldera Junior High for Izuku Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya always woke up early to take a shower, brush his teeth, ear breakfast and get dressed in his uniform for school then head to see school. Growing up he always wanted to be a Hero no matter what and he still does, No matter what anyone said to him he was determined to be a Hero like his favorite Pro Hero ranking in the Number 1 spot, All Might the Symbol of Peace. Ever since Izuku was little All Might was his idol and was the reason he wanted to be a Hero even if he didn't have a Quirk, As Izuku reached school he immediately went to class and sat down as he pulled out his notebook and started writing about what he encountered while heading to school. As soon as he finished the teacher started speaking.

Teacher: Ok everyone I graded your tests and by a show of hands who wants to become a Hero? What am I saying of course all of you do

Everyone except Izuku started cheering and showing off their Quirks as Katsuki stayed sitting in his desk, after a few seconds Katsuki spoke up.

Katsuki: Do you really think they would let a couple of D listers into UA?

Katsuki then stood on top of his desk as the class watched.

Katsuki: UA is only for the best of the best like me, I'm the only one who will get into UA. My Quirk is better than all of yours, I'm gonna be a Pro Hero one day and become the Number 1 Hero and pass All Might and it all starts with UA High!?!?!

The teacher then looked at a paper and then spoke out loud.

Teacher: Oh yeah Midoriya don't you wanna go to UA too?

The class then started bursting out laughing as Izuku felt his heart sink, Katsuki then slammed his hand on Izuku's desk making an explosion causing Izuku to fall out of his chair and against the wall.

Katsuki: Like they would let a Quirkless loser like you into UA

Izuku: I might be Quirkless but I might be able to get accepted and be the first Quirkless Hero to ever be in UA

Katsuki then looked at Izuku as he made a small explosion in his hand, Izuku sunk down into the corner scared.

Katsuki: Listen hear you Quirkless bastard, You will never be a Hero. You will fail no matter what because that's what a useless person does, Your a Deku and will Always be a Deku no matter what

5 hours later school was dismissed, Izuku was packing up his backpack when Katsuki walked over and grabbed his notebook that said Hero Analysis. Izuku immediately tried to grab it but Katsuki backed away.

Izuku: Kacchan please give it back!

Katsuki: What's this? Your Diary?

Katsuki then handed it to his buddies behind him as they flipped through, Izuku tried to get it back but Katsuki took it from them and made an Explosion and slammed his hand on the book as he destroyed it. He then threw it out the window as he walked with his buddies, Izuku then looked at Katsuki in anger but immediately became freighted when Katsuki looked at him with an explosion ready.

Katsuki: Got a problem?

Izuku: N-No

Katsuki: There might actually be a way for you to become a Hero, Take a swan dive off the top of the tallest building and pray for a Quirk in your next life

Katsuki and his buddies left as Izuku stood there letting what he said repeat in his head, he then left and went to where Katsuki threw his book and grabbed. It was soaked and destroy but he put it in his backpack, a few minutes later Izuku was walking back home still letting it repeat in his head. He was about to turn left to walk past the park when he saw a truck going full speed but a girl was walking Infront of it, Izuku immediately after without thinking and immed grabbed the girl and jumped out of the way as he sat up to make sure the girl was okay. He then helped her up as she looked at him.